Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up .

close to 6 hours since claim.
I DID have battlenet linked on twitch com days ago…
however it DIDNOT show twitch was linked when i went on battlenet connections page - i linked this about 2 hours ago. still waiting for invite bnet tag : Aezriel#1662

I don’t have mine yet either. 6+ hours :confused:

Still no access. Claimed 6 hours ago with twitch linked to bnet and bnet linked to twitch. This is really infuriating, understand doing the drop thing to engage viewership on twitch but man, just feel really sad. Bnet account is DarkZen#11772 if that helps anyone actively working on helping people who still cannot download after claiming drop

1 Like

Still don’t have it :frowning: Double checked I was connected on both the website and twitch

Current update. Please note this is for those who linked late.

5 Likes

“we expect to complete processing license grants in the next hour” well that didn’t happen ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

For those players who have linked their accounts already, we expect to complete processing license grants in the next hour. Thank you for your patience

1 Like

just do a open beta xd

2 Likes

and what if i’ve had my accs linked on bnet and twitch before the drops even started…then what…

1 Like

What about the people who had their accounts linked and waited for 6 and a half hours?

1 Like

I claimed as soon as the 4 hour mark was up, made sure all my stuff was linked. Restarted my PC, cleared the cache on the launcher…sucks when you see someone that gets it hours after u and it instant claims to there account…do better pls

1 Like

BRUH stop trying to say we didnt link it or we linked it late. MY #@$! WAS LINKED THE ENTIRE TIME.

2 Likes

I have had my battlenet linked since November last year

3 Likes

I tried unlinking my twitch and relinking it and still won’t let me in. Its been 7 hours already.

I also had everything linked and claimed the drop, but the beta test isn’t showing up in the game version of my launcher, sadge.

6 and a half hour gang reporting.

3 Likes

wife and i linked at claimed at the same time, she g

Just go over those accounts keep complaining in this forum first. It will solve the problems much faster…

1 Like

You said you’re monitoring. I still don’t have it. 6 hours, 36 minutes. I’m all linked up. I checked 100 times in every which way. Ambi#11634

1 Like