[Update 426] Applying update sent a ticket but not solved

I am in applying update loading now as posting on my twitter. What should I do now? I fear I will get banned… I am stuck right now !!!
https://twitter.com/Haohao14116/status/1651059467881005059?s=20

I got suspended… post in my twitter. I have recorded whole process. This a bug, not my fault. Blizzard should delete this failure join records for me!!
https://twitter.com/Haohao14116/status/1651061969896587264?s=20

Update 4/26:

I send the ticket to them as like appeal to remove the suspended record which I assume will influence my ranking, but the GM reply me they cannot do anything for me and labeled my ticket as resolved… I believe they can send my ticket for Dev. engineers to delete the suspended record, but they don’t. No solving, no compensation. Just like kicking a ball that we cannot solve the issue. I am so disappointed with their service. I so regret spending my money on the game… if the game still has this unacceptable quality, I won’t spend any money on it.

4 Likes

I just had the same issue and it counted as a game abandonment.

yes, mee too! did blizzard do something?

I am not sure if they solved it or not. I sent the ticket to GM but doesn’t get any constructive reply.

happening to lots of people. Need a response and recompense from blizz quick

I now have an 8 hour suspension on my account due to this “applying update” bug and I’m worried that even after the 8 hours the same issue may happen and my account may get suspended. Hopefully Blizzard at the very least will fix the issue let alone compensate the effected player base by this issue.

2 Likes

I have had the same ban. feels pretty bad. kinda ruins my day off

Same here, thank you blizzard

I am getting randomly stuck in “Applying Update” after finding a match as well.

My suspensions are just ramping up…

Our “records” should be reset or whatever…

I do not deserve to have my competitive rep sunk to the point of banning for an issue out of my control.

1 Like

Still no official mention of the issue or anything about it other then players posting about having the same issue. Such a shame. Can’t play ranked until this is fixed, if ever

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

This is still happening.

Good news, the Applying Update bug has been addressed by a community manager. Link here: [Main Thread] Applying Update - #148 by Joynueer.