Upcoming experimental card

oh i cant wait for this experiment

Damn I got jebaited…

2 Likes

ha!

I think this is my 5th time being baited by this thread…

3 Likes

pro tip: watch the number of views of the topic before clicking !

1 Like

If these changes go through give brig a buff to shield health

Necroing is against forum rules

yes neither can i i am so excited i am living in april right now oh my god this is so exciting

bruh

and here I thought cc was getting hard nerfed…fml

it is on the WOW forums, not sure about here however

Yeah. It is, you may need to reread the rules

alright alright, not disagreeing with you. dont want to start something

I dont wanna argue with you

neither do i, lets leave it here : )

Agreed

1 Like

Three ideas to make the game even better:

• Comp Mystery Heroes
  • Comp 2-2-2 Mystery Roles/Heroes
  • Fix the SR System for Swapping Heroes below Diamond

All three ideas could be added in using the Experimental Card at first. Then, they could be included into the game permanently; for the last two ideas, this could be done the same way Open Queue was or as permanent Arcade competitive modes.

Personally, I’d like to see Competitive Mystery Heroes & Competitive 2-2-2 Mystery Roles/Heroes added in as Open Queue was — in the Competitive Tab; it deserves to be there because it takes many more skills to be good at Mystery Heroes (for one, you need to know how to play all the heroes well,) the average win-rate between players varies vastly because of the needed skills (so, the SR system would work much better,) and MH is the game’s most popular Arcade mode — if not, the game’s most popular mode.

The flag on this post is undeserved because of the post’s relevance to the Experimental Card/Tab.

1 Like

Don’t like this direction. As an Ana main not thrilled. If you reduce the duration of sleep you should also reduce the cooldown. Just my opinion.

FINALLY LESS CC. Hurts on rein nerf though but WELL its a good day

Most symms at my rank do nothing but spam turrets. If I come out of spawn and it is surrounded by symm turrets I leave. If I reach choke and it is surrounded on the other side by symm turrets I leave. This is the 1 ability (hack is close) that I just cannot stand in this game and won’t play against and means I can’t play competitive, only QP. Actually during setup if I see the other team has a symm I pre-emptively leave before the game starts. Call it a phobia. The noise her laser makes also grinds on me something awful. Luckily Symm is not picked very often and half the time she is she is on my team.

In my opinion nothing should be auto-aim (torb turret, symm turret) outside of ults. This is a skill-based game and dropping something that does damage then going off and doing damage simultaneously yourself is just dumb in my book and no fun for anyone. The damage a torb turret can do with its rapid fire rate doesn’t make sense when considering how much damage torb can do himself. Same goes for Symm. It doesn’t matter if they are easy to destroy.

Why are you guys still talking about this particular Experimental Card from way back in April?? The game has moved forward by several balance patches since then.

Is it because Jeff made this topic? Are there only trolls left here trying to use his name to bait people into clicking (along with the topic’s historically high view/reply count)?

1 Like