Upcoming Baptiste Amplification Matrix Changes

With today’s patch to live servers, we’re adding some of the hero updates recently tested within the Experimental Mode. You may have noticed that Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix change is missing from this update. We think that the width increase from 5 to 9 meters is a positive change to Baptiste’s gameplay because it makes the ability more easily usable for his allies without gathering closely together. We’re planning to add this update to the live game in an upcoming patch after an art polish pass.

Thanks for all your feedback on the Experimental mode! We look forward to bringing this change to the live environment soon.

95 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Can’t wait for the 12m defense matrix buff! :grin:

26 Likes

yayyy the sym change went through :smile:

14 Likes

what changes went through?

Added a link to the patch notes! Can see the full notes here: Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – October 29, 2020 - #2.

14 Likes
  • Mei
  • Sym
  • MCreee
  • Widow
  • Bap health/fire rate.
  • Brig
1 Like

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE BE TO OUR VISHKAR GODESS AND THE ALMIGHTY PAPA JEFF!

9 Likes

everything except baps ult change

thank you josh :smiley:

Keep up the great work devs.

7 Likes

Was wondering where that went, since it seemed like a really nice change.

Glad it wasn’t just tossed to the side!

9 Likes

im so excited lets go best changes

1 Like

Thank you for the Brig and Baptise buffs. They were sorely needed. I’d still like Brig to be more tanky and give out less heals, IMO.

6 Likes

I was just prepping my ion cannon on every Blizzard employees houses but damn my fun didnt last that long, oh well another time i guess.
S/

But seriously im very happy it went through
T.Y blizz.

2 Likes

Why not make it like symetra’s shield wall?

1 Like

oh yeah the deployment effect was fit for the original size so i guess it has to be updated. regardless great change overall guys <3

Brig and Sym got their hp buffed. It looks like I might have to play OW again.

2 Likes

Lets go ! Gonna try to play some brig and see if shes better .

2 Likes

Ah, i was wondering why it didnt went through. Glad to know its still coming!
Really good patch, lots of good stuff.

2 Likes