Unusually Poor Match Quality

Is anyone else getting extremely low-quality matches right now? I get the weekends are supposed to be bad, but this is almost comical. A 24 minute game on Volskaya where BOTH TEAMS had thrower,s another game where the enemy’s Lucio was trolling and we still lost somehow, and more.

9 Likes

I get matches like that all the time in my region because of lack of players. Just try to play only during peak hours. If you play during odd hours, you’re more likely to get lower quality games. Start logging what time of the day gives you the best matches and try to only play during those hours.

1 Like

Games were pretty good the weekend. No super low level lobbies filled with smurfs and new players. Mostly higher lvl accounts and fair matches. It was a good weekend :slight_smile:

I guess you can always… Aba(n)ddon the match.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

If I could I would abandon the game.

1 Like

there was a -60% sale not too long ago. Fruits of that labor can be seen in atrocious matchmaking for the next 2 months. gl.

2 Likes

The reduced player base is a result of Blizzard abandoning Overwatch, never policing their player base and having little to no communication with its community.

We need change. The company needs internal change.

2 Likes

Sounds like a typical night on ladder to me.