Until Doomfist gets nerfed, I can't bring myself to play this game anymore

They can’t nerf Doom they need to nerf the real OP dps characters like Symmetra

2 Likes

lol you can literally shoot symm turrets out of the sky before they are placed, she doesn’t get instant kills, and she moves like potatoes and molasses, there’s no comparison.

It’s so weird that most of the time I can handle him all by myself.

I must be a God…

2 Likes

See ya :v:

20 characters

Doomfist have the highest winrate of all in high skilled matches.
Doomfist is op af.

Well you’ll have to wait till the 222 dust settles.

Here we go again. Don’t worry OP, you and the rest of the Anti-Dooms will get the doomfist bulldozer nerf you desire.

He’s pretty easy to deal with as Roadhog (shrugs)

Though, the higher my rank as a healer, the harder he is to deal with as a healer. When I was in Silver, I could typically fade away from him as Moira and be done with it.

But Low Plat is where Doomfists start to get pretty good, but is still low enough where no one on your team will heed your cries for help as the Doomfist repeatedly fists you into oblivion (Though I have been fairly successful at sleeping him as Ana). So if your hog isn’t taking care of him for you (or McCree), then yea, you’re effed in the A

It’s kind of sad when I, a pretty shoddy Doomfist, can pick him and get easy wins.

I don’t want him to be trash but he is overtuned right now.

2 Likes

I feel your pain, but I can’t switch to sombra cuz she’s a hot garbage right now.

In fact, I don’t think he’s the problem that’s too op, it’s all his counters are up right now. Kits like doom’s should have hard counters but sombra gets way too more punishment when failing a hack than doom fails a punch, Mccree needs god track to deal his shield and Zarya just got nerfed.

Consistently fixing his bugs is also why he becomes more and more oppressive though, they should get fixed but before that players never knew why they didn’t die from doom, and now they consistently dying more from doom literally doing the same things since launched.

Yeh but now you have a Sombra… =_=“ A lot of her power is in her hack/tp/invis which most people don’t really know what they’re doing on. Just being an EMP bot and Doomfist deterrent is not enough. I mean, I think her win rate has been among the lowest for the longest among all heroes =\

I’d rather not justify a hero that shuts down EVERYONE just so we can use them against annoying heroes like doom. Besides, the nerf to sombra doesn’t change how hard she still checks doom and everyone else. You have 5 whole seconds still to kill him while he cant do a thing about it, instead of 6. Give me a break.

I dunno man, whenever I play Doomfist I get absolutely decimated by the enemy.
He has a pretty tough playstyle to master, but even if the enemy DOES have a super good Doomfist, certain other DPS are more than enough to hard counter him, such as McCree, Mei, and Sombra. His hitbox is MASSIVE compared to any other damage hero in the game, making him a very easy target. Really, just be wary that he’s around and make sure you have at least one good counter to him on your team, whether that be Orisa, Lucio, Roadhog, McCree, Mei, or Sombra. You should be fine.

3 Likes

You are 100% right. Sombra is the same in my opinion. Mei and reaper are way up there right now too

nice bait.

read your first sentence again

2 Likes

tracer, bastion, mei, reaper and pharah say hi

It’s obvious blizzard wants the game to be as “easy and accessible” to new players as possible. Doomfist is far from being the only low risk high reward hero. The game is starting to be decided by which team picks the easiest heroes and not by skill

2 Likes

Not gonna lie,i think doomfist is fine his kit is amazing and u need some brain to play him,if not aim. The only thing i find a bit unfair especially for the support players is that 3 of his total 4 abilities are cc. Considering that if he catches one of those cc’s which they aren’t hard at all to find the conection and click head one or two times,a 200hp will be dead.Im not saying i don’t like it but sure if a healer is facing a better doomfist at gamesence and maybe at rank(smurf),he is gonna be on trouble XD

That’s kinda the main problem.

I mean at the very least they should give him the Brigitte-treatmen :tm: and make him unable to go through shields. For purposes of escale, can say he can go through shields from the back maybe, but not the front.