Unpopular opinion ? This patchnote is one of the worst we ever got

This change only adjust the damage rampup after 2.5s, which as the notes specifically say wont impact the rate at which he can kill any hero under 600hp.

Also seriously? Deadeye is like the worst ult in the game, how is this unreasonable to you?

Calling this a “revert” is grossly inaccurate at best. It’s just a number that’s being tweaked.

DF definitely needed a buff to account for his last changes which made him basically worthless.

Nanoboost was definitely over tuned. This is a welcome change.

Oh that! I didnt even remember that part!

I was talking about the “bug fix” where she can’t generate ult charge during photon deployment.

Why was that a huge issue to them? Unless I’m reading it wrong

I’m discusted and angry, worst patch so far

They’ve done this several times.

They reverted Sombra’s change where her detection radius was larger
They reverted Valkyrie back to 60hps,
They reverted Mercy’s healing back to 50hps.

There are some things that look good in the patch notes but I am still shaking my head after seeing Hanzo’s buff.

He really didnt. Hes fine and balanced right now. Learn to adapt or play a different hero. Dont be a parallel to the Mercy mains who think she is bad right now.

As someone who absolutely hates Doomfist and would honestly not be upset if he was removed from the game entirely, he was definitely not fine and balanced. You’re just being biased.

Thats what the Mercy mains all said when people told them the same thing.

I am biased. I think they should nerf him more but definately nt buff him, hes fine right now

If you can’t get behind a shield or cover in 2.5 seconds, you probably would have died to Deadeye anyways. All this does is help him be a little bit of a shield buster when going against tanky comps (such as Goats).

Laughs in Mercy

Giving a tank that much of a burst heal is part of the reason why Goats started out in the first place.

Oh wait i’m confused now.
That bug fix definitely will be a nerf and sucks. Kinda like when Moira’s healing through barrier bugfix.

I thought you we’re against the beam changes.

Armor would half the damage against most beams since most did less damage per tick than what armor reduces. So this 20% flat reduction is a buff to those heroes including Sym 3.0.
However a few months ago Sym’s gun damage per tick was stealth buffed and so it was stronger vs armor and wasn’t halved. But i’m not sure exactly how much better it was against armor but this 20% flat reduction may either be a buff or nerf to Sym. We’re going to need people to actually test it.

What the hell people keep saying that, are we playing the same game ? It charges pretty fast and has some of the best OS potential in the game at long range. Sure you’re glowing in the dark and can’t move but it’s not the worst ult in this game and it’s far from that

Either way, bad news for sym… I’ll gladly test this as well once I’m off from work

1 Like

I honestly don’t see it this way.

A lot of these heroes needed some buffs, and a lot of these hit the nail on the head or at least did a decent job at improving them.

As a Wrecking Ball/Sombra main, I really like these changes, they’ll definitely make their gameplay more fluid.

Glad they didn’t leave Soldier out to dry. When I saw Baptiste abilities I thought Soldier was officially dead, but hey they gave him some buffs, I like this.

Welp, i dont like those changes. Good thing i dont feel that much need to play overwatch lately.

People say it because it’s almost universally considered the worst ult in the game, to the point where many people use it to reload.

Funny enough those two are the changes I actually agree with the most and think those were the most needed haha.

If you want him removed from the game you would in no way be bothered by him being in a sub optimal state.

You accidentally quoted me lol, The forum is lagging out at the moment.

Welp it just got confirmed. No need to test :slight_smile:

1 Like