Unnecessary Zen Nerf

The new Zen nerf seem so unnecessary
Decreasing the projectile speed of volley by 15%
That felt so much slower, like wtf

61 Likes

Was it the projectile spreed that was decreased? I thought it was how fast he fired the shots.

It’s not going to affect him too much anyway. He still has a very strong kit with an amazing ult and primary fire. Honestly it seems like more people are overreacting over this nerf than anything.

18 Likes

i tested it and it felt sooooooo slow

4 Likes

It’s rate of fire, not projectile speed. It’s totally fair such a powerful ability have a little more potential to be punished.

4 Likes

Most people didn’t have an issue with it. First time I hard a complaint about it was from OWL players. Aaand now it’s nerfed…

31 Likes

Its rate of fire, last time all orbs felt consecutive but now, you can visually see every orb leaving.

It’s not bad, it just mean you have to aim and compensate better. I don’t know how Jjonak will take this but knowing him, he probably can adapt to this easily.

2 Likes

Being instantly deleted across the map as you round a corner isn’t fun.

Can you upload a highlight? I can’t go on the PTR right now.

I know right? Maybe we should do somthing about Hanzo then, or Widow.

15 Likes

It’s an overall nerf, but I’m not really against it because it’s extremely frustrating to die to a Zen who’s randomly throwing right-clicks through his entire team when you can’t even see him.

1 Like

I main Zen that’s why it felt so sad

1 Like

Ah, the good old “It’s not fun to play against” argument.
Can we stop with it?
Genji is not fun to play against to pls nerf.
The same for all ults and all Heros thet deal dmg.
so pls st*u and dont cary about the fact someone outskilled you.

8 Likes

Yeah, fun isn’t a factor in video games.

3 Likes

It really isn’t that bad, what this means the 4th or 5th shot has a higher chance of missing or not hitting.

But being able to still put all five shots is a possibility, you just gotta know when and where to use it.

Honestly though, the right click is strong but Zen left click is still pretty decent.

Ă„hh blanancing shoud not focus on fun but on the hero being OP or UP.

1 Like

The change will only effect the pro’s even then its a minor nerf.
He has a 100% pick rate in OWL, his alt fire is a big part of that.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call randomly firing around a corner with no vision and landing a triple headshot for a kill “outskilling” lol.

This has nothing to do about being unfun to play against, but rather an issue of fairness. As it stood before, it was too easy for old Zen to kill people by accident.

Yah he Predicted you would move there and shot at the hight of your Haed and hitted all shots. For me this sounds like skill.

hahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

8 Likes

To compensate, Hanzo and Widowmaker’s healing potential (not counting health packs) has been reduced by 15%.

How come you replied to me?