Please delete this..pls

please delete this…pls.

9 Likes

The forums are already littered with Mercy threads. Any change will just flood them even more. Do you want to go through that again?

4 Likes

A bug that is not removed and is accepted by the developers is no longer a bug

The fact that people can’t understand this is ridiculous.

They have every right to cherry pick bugs AS THEY SHOULD

Some are fun and some add to gameplay. Many of the mechanics in OW started as bugs in other games.

Please let this topic die. Let Mercy have something

56 Likes

This bug is not game changing or OP at all.

It’s a good kind of bug.

3 Likes

What Moira bug are we even talking about?

21 Likes

Yeah, stop the systematic oppression of ginger heroes! Stop being easier on blonde heroes! EQUALITY!

1 Like

Her pet ladybug she kept in her old lab

It got squished :c

5 Likes

Bunnies are better anyway!

It will never be removed since OWL Mercy players have suggested to learn it

Umm what bug?

7chara

1 Like

Her super bounce she can do with G.A.

Think of it like Genji’s ledge dash back in the day except its being defended.

3 Likes

And it’s only being defended because it’s Mercy, to boot

Except it doesnt launch mercy across the map

16 Likes

I mean. Personally I think it adds skill to her (at face value) pretty easy to pick up kit. It’s not game breaking or OP, just another tool Mercy can use should she deem it useful in any scenario. Moira has the slight distance increase if you press spacebar near the end of her fade as well. These movement interactions are just part of their kits.

6 Likes

I meant the moira bug

2 Likes

Are you talking about this bug fix?

Cause if you are, making a thread to complain about Mercy seems a little over the top.

9 Likes

Have you ever thought they are struggling with this problem? I mean, maybe they want to fix it, so we could say this will be a nerf for mercy, but maybe they can’t fix it? Or they don’t know how to do it (this one here is really unlikely) as much as I know I didn’t read anything from them about this.

17 Likes

I’d just like to point out that superjump isn’t the only GA bug, there’s also reverse GA and bunny hopping which I don’t think have been patched out.

Just give it time. It’ll randomly be patched out a year from now just like all the other bugs we thought were intended.