Uninstalling Overwatch until Sombra is in a better place

see you in a couple of years. If i still am playing for that long that is.

1 Like

See you in next half of the year… Hopefully.

Is this some kind of symbolic gesture uninstalling? I mean like… you admit you want to come back again, you got google fiber or something? Aint nobody got time for those downloads!

I used to think that if my favorite hero got Nerf I wouldn’t quit the game but I was wrong Sombra isn’t nerf because she was OP she was nerf because people complain

1 Like

guess we’ll never see you again

1 Like

I am back to Witcher 3 also, that says much about how entertaining or fair this game has become.

Hey everybody, thanks for the replies, I appreciate hearing others thoughts.

The good news is, Jeff Kaplan recently commented that Sombra will have significant changes coming in July!

Maybe he saw this post and decided to say something to make the Sombra players have hope :sweat_smile:

I got some new for you guys…

3 Likes

It shouldn’t have taken this long, but I’m glad they finally said something.

4 Likes

WOOO!!:heart::heart: Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I agree, it took way too long, but at least in July she will be getting the attention she deserve.

No problem. I had to share this information.

ive only seen 2 sombra bugs why do people say she’s severely bug ridden

I’d call this bug ridden. A lot of these happened in the span of a few games. People can deal with a bug if it’s only once in a blue moon, but Sombra’s bugs happen every single game. A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #80 by Xaron-1831

1 Like

Play her a little more than 4 minutes and find out.

1 Like

Welcome back? You weren’t gone for that long.

I mean I’m still waiting for changes, but I wanted to share the good news that she is being looked at. That’s all I wanted anyway was just for her to be fixed… not like I expected Jeff Kaplan himself to say something three days later after my post haha.

They just announced that a new patch for sombra is hitting the PTR in a week or so. Mentioned that it will add significant changes and playtesting shows that she will be better.

1 Like

K bye. you get those $60 back… oh wait.