Uninstalled was fun though

Unbalanced mess with more to come in the future. Even big streamers are playing less and less. If it weren’t for the past and incoming sponsorships the idea of overwatch 2 would be in a worse state – streamers need to remain neutral for the sponserships. However, I suppose blizzard thinks spending a butt load of money on advertisements instead of hiring competent employees is better. Therefore, I will be uninstalling as I see the competitive aspect of this game remaining the same unbalanced mess.

2 Likes

Twitch numbers are down for a new released game.

Give it another 3 seasons and the game is dead.

1 Like

not unless they give out more drops which they will probably do to keep engagement high.

the drops would need to be skins and not filler items.

1 Like

Probably, they gave out the winston skin for free so I’m expecting more to be given out

I personally wonder how this eMong streamer who is a usual view for Twitch drops can be so excited all the time to play this game for like 8 hours or a more a day straight with little break almost every day. :woman_shrugging:

He tried to switch to Valorant but failed. I guess he accepted his faith.

I’ve heard he has autism so its probably hard for him to find a real life job.

1 Like

Oh, well that sucks for him. Having to put his entire lot in with Blizzard in its current state… not good place to be. That buyout of Blizzard by MS won’t come soon enough to save this game or his channel which seems to rely on Overwatch.

It’s just so alien to me, he’s like “LET’S GO, WHAT SHOULD I PLAY STREAM? YEAH! LET’S ROCK” …every match. So hype all the time - he seems a good person though!

I uninstalled and it wasn’t fun lmao.