Unfair suspension in competitive

I get thrown out of a lot of competitive games and I don’t even know why. Sadly overwatch is owned by a small company and that poor company just can’t implement a rejoin function as it seems. This is really annoying, because I get suspended for that and I don’t even know what I am supposed to do. Pls stop that suspension stuff it’s just annoying

4 Likes

Me and a friend got this ourselves, We were playing a comp match both of us were kicked out, my friend was kicked completely out of the game and i was kicked to main menu. When either of us tried to re-join it wouldn’t let us then slaps us with a suspension? like it wasn’t anything we did!

1 Like

the funny thing is that before the OW2 upgrade to OW1 there was an ability to rejoin if you got dc’d for some reason or another and if you got the game roning in the first minute of your (if it was not in the first 30s to a min) of start of game) you could rejoin and not get a penalty

2 Likes

I am starting to suspect people are DDOS’ing enemy teams who are winning, I see my team disapear so often when we stom its insane.

My modem can handle suchs attacks but most people do not have a 300 Euro modem.

2 Likes

DDoS how, though? Also, what make you think that there are people all over the world DDoS’ing Overwatch players simply to win a match?

Seems a bit extreme, no?

Has been a problem in OW1 aswel, if u join chat your IP will be listed to anyone in your game.
Looks a bit like this.

i have the same problem, i got suspended the whole season, i sent a ticket at the begining that the suspension time was 15 min, but still no answer

I had that once on Junkertown in Competitive during the first week. We were having a smooth attack (reached the second checkpoint very fast) and all of sudden one guy got disconnected then 2 other people followed a few seconds after. We were only 2 out of 5 in the team… but since we had so much overtime, none of us two left and 1 minute later, the entire team magically came back…

We didn’t succeed in pushing the payload to the end and I thought this was lost (but fortunately we won the defense). So what you’re saying is that it’s a DDOS attack related to voice chat ? I’m not always on voice chat and I didn’t get disconnected. Can’t say if I were on voice chat in that particular match.

Usually, when someone in my team is doing bad and disconnects and come back stronger, I often think they just logged off to enable some cheats haha… Is that also possible ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.