Unfair matchmaking! Ruined game!

I’ve loved this game and played for years. I’ve mastered almost every character. And love the online competitive side to it…until recently! The matchmaking?!? What the actual hell is going on…I’ve lost about 15 competitive matches in a row in last day…healers that refuse to heal and instead run ahead into battle…to obviously get destroyed. Tanks like stay back and refuse to push or help the team…and we’ll basically a useless team. I’m bored of having to resort to healing all the time just to give the team any kind of chance. Example we had both healers leave a game yesterday only a minute in…and weren’t replaced for the entire game…so we lost of course. Also another healer (ana) that seemed to think she could 1 on 1 a road hog! The damage just hide near our spawn. The whole competitive aspect seems like it’s being sabotaged now. I’ve managed to make a few mates on here and we tend to win most matches…but you can’t show your potential when your dragged down by these horrendous teams! Player of the game and all medals has become a common thing lately…and that’s not even trying to get them…that’s trying to keep members alive and heal and damage…as they don’t seem capable! Seriously why are these teams so so bad?

It’s based on an SR, the system can’t detect players will play like this nor isn’t it allowed to play bad because they are bad.

If you want to grind just group up with others through other services or LFG

1 Like

That sounds like a you problem

Exactly the sort of douche bag reply I’d expect on here. I imagine your one of the kinds of people I mentioned above :joy:

1 Like