Unable to receive Overwatch League Tokens

I have been unable to receive Overwatch League Tokens starting 2/28.

1. I watch on the Overwatchleage website.
  2. My account is linked.
  3. I am in America.
  4. The main page shows “You are logged in to earn viewership rewards. Geographic restrictions apply.”
  5. Primary tab, Fullscreen, sound on.
  6. Tried both Firefox and Chrome.
  7. Tried with all browser plugins disabled.
  8. I was able to receive 40 tokens the first week.
2 Likes

Same for me, got some first week and then nothing after.

1 Like

First please specify your country of residence (certain countries such as Canada are having technical issues with additional requirements).

Second, have you tried watching on other platforms such as Twitch? Twitch is a little more reliable and verifiable as they have a notification system on their website.

Finally check my guide here in case there is anything else you missed:

Switching over to Twitch worked.

Thanks for posting that feedback, that helps me and the Blizzard CS team who may look over this post to figure out what is working and what is not.

The OP said he was in America.

From reading the (many) other posters saying that this has stopped working, there seems to be a common theme of watching via overwatchleague(dot)com.

Same problem here, I earned 29 tokens the first week, watching on overwatchleague .com, and none since. Haven’t tried watching through Twitch yet.

I tried Twitch yesterday. Worked for me too.

Certainly looks like the issue is with overwatchleague(dot)com.

I forgot to update. . .once I switched to Twitch, I started receiving tokens as normal again. Still miffed about the 30 or so I missed out on, though.

Aye… you and I both.

Hey, yesterday I logged in and found I’d been given over 100 tokens. . .did that happen to you too?

Thanks Blizzard!

You probably got lucky and got the drawing for 100 tokens at the end of the day.

I usually get 0 using Twitch as well. Sometimes 3. Sometimes 13. Usually 0.

Logged in, account linked and clearly displayed, adblocker off, tab definitely not muted.

This is about two years later, but I am now just having this problem and cant seem to fix it. Did anyone ever figure out how to start earning tokens after the this has happened?

Currently you cant earn overwatch tokens from streams as they have moved to youtube, they are looking at ways to make it possible again

You have necrobumped a 2-year old topic which the information and questions above no longer apply. There are no rewards at this time for the current Overwatch League Season. See this thread for details.