Unable to Rank Up

I would like to express my disappointment with the current competitive ranking system in Overwatch 2. Despite completing almost 30 rank ups as a tank, 5 as DPS, and 20 as Support, I am still stuck at Silver 2. This is frustrating, particularly as I consistently lead the stats in the whole lobby and have a high win rate of 75-90%.

As someone with a game sense of a much higher level player, it’s incredibly demoralizing to play with teammates who lack basic understanding of coms, positioning, and proper target focusing. While your new ranking system seemed like it would help players get out of being hard-stuck, it doesn’t seem to be working for me.

I’m sure you can understand my frustration. I invest hours of my life into playing Overwatch 2, which I love, and yet my rank hovers and even drops. It’s defeating and demotivating, and I would appreciate it if you could fix this issue.

2 Likes

I have got the same issue.
Despite winning 5 games tank in a row, 4 of them with most damage in the game, I ranked down from bronze 2 to bronze 3. Let alone that im bronze is insulting.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.