Unable to Progress in Bronze 5 Role Queue (Support)

At the beginning of this season I was placed into role queue support Bronze 5 even though I finished season 3 in bronze 4. Since season 4 started, I have won over 15 games (so my rank should have adjusted 3 times) and yet I have stayed in bronze 5 every single time. I have had many more wins than losses each time (last adjustment I went 5 wins and 1 loss [all three of the memebers in my party who were higher bronze ranked up at least 2 ranks yet i remained in bronze 5 for the third time])

The two adjustments before that I also did not exceed more than approximately 3 losses, winning 5 each time. I was topping the healing charts as well and also had high dps on many of these rounds. I was playing with friends in silver /gold so was also playing teams of higher rank.

It seems there is a bug that is making it unable for me to rank up. I know I am not the best player in the world but I have been playing since season 8 of OW1 and feel like something just isn’t right here. Has anyone else experienced this? Feels impossible to change my rank and feeling super discouraged!

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

Omg I am literally having the same issue!! I play support and I won 10 games TODAY!! and had 5 wins and 2 losses both times and i wont even go up a tier at all (ಥ﹏ಥ) I have been amazing getting lots of kills, almost matching dps damage, and doing crazy heals and so many saves and even after all that, I don’t go up (ಥ﹏ಥ) so I am stuck in bronze 5 til they fix this issue

3 Likes

exact same spot in dps… and the queues are terrible like they are out to make sure i dont rerank