Unable to post anywhere but here and in bugs

I don’t frequent OW forums as often anymore, but I logged on today and saw an interesting thread but when I tried to reply I couldn’t find the button for it. Figured it was a bug and relogged, still no. I found the thread about common problems but that doesn’t really help me, I have an active OW license on my account, in the game as I’m typing, I do not have any parental controls on my account and I would be very surprised if I was suspended considering I almost never post anything here.

Just to be sure I looked through my email and found nothing at all about that, the only thing that stood out was that I got an empty email from Blizzard in May, but I’m quite sure I was able to post just a week ago or so. Not the end of the world I guess, but annoying nonetheless. Help would be appreciated.

Edit: Just realised it says 0 posts, and has the wrong player icon. However if I click my account settings I am logged in to the right account. So I guess that’s the issue, the forums somehow believe I’m logged into two different accounts at the same time. Not sure what to do about that.

I’m not sure how this happened, but clearing the cache and cookies for the browser or using another browser may be an option. I’d recommend to try logging out of the forums and try logging in again to the right account to be sure. On top-right, you should be able to click on the icon to check your profile and make sure its the correct one.

If you do seem to have issues or anyone else is experiencing issues with posting on the forums, please check out our post here: