Unable to move/menu overlay glitch

4 Likes

Just happened to me on ps4 saved the clip. Pretty annoyed. Would love the SR refunded but don’t really expect it. Just wanted to point it out

Chiming in to also say this happened to me. I assume it was because I was looking at my loot box previews at the time. Unable to move in skirmish and in the comp game itself.

Just like everyone else! I am playing on PS4 and I this happened twice to me! I lost a rank in endorsements, banned for a total of 40 minutes, and lost almost 150 SR :frowning:

Replying to this since the same thing happened to me. Had to close the game to keep my teammates from losing SR. Lost 50 SR and got a 10 min timeout. Please get this addressed ASAP and refund me the 50 SR I lost in lieu of my teammates. The game is, literally (actually applies here) not playable like this.

1 Like

will SR be returned?

They never have before I doubt they’ll start any time this century.

1 Like

Experienced the same issue - was opening a loot box and scrolling over an item when I queue popped for a competitive match. I entered the game with the “View item” minimenu still visible throughout hero selection and loading screens, and upon entering the match, I could not move nor activate any abilities (although i could switch characters). Got kicked for inactivity and lost 50 sr plus 10 minute ban. The 10 minute ban is no issue, but I’d really love that 50 sr back blizzard…

Fortunately this only happened to me when playing Junkenstein. I was opening a loot box while queueing and hovered over one of the items, a moment after that a match was formed and I got stuck with this ‘preview - voice line’ and no movement control.

Glad to hear it’s resolved now.

This is some BS. Lost 50 SR and have to hear Hammond chewing on a pumpkin for 10 min? Ya’ll making me wanna jump ship pretty fast.

If they don’t fix this Hero 29 onward won’t impress me. I’ll stick to Madden.

This happened to me in Junkenstein’s Revenge. I left the previous game (I think during POTG) and immediately queued up for another. It said I was queueing, however, I could still hear the game sounds as if I was still in the previous game, and there was no timer, it looked like I was about to enter a game.

As soon as the previous game ended (or rather, the sounds stopped), I entered another game, but was still in the menus. I couldn’t choose a hero, but I could use chat, and then I got kicked for inactivity.

I have a video if needed, but you probably have got it covered by now.

For anyone worried about it in competitive, I would advise you to stay in the game until it ends by itself before queuing for another.

You get kicked for inactivity!

I have had this 2 times lost 50 SR also and a 10 min suspension. and the second time it kicked me out of the game due to inactivity I was in a group so I could rejoin and it was fine but very annoying to lose 50 SR id also like them back :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Same issue :frowning: Could change heroes and all, but cursor was always visible. Kicked due to inactivity even though I could type in chat and stuff.

Same here.
happened for 2 comp. games. can we get back ranking etc.? … wont play untill fixed

OK so i just read that u should have fixed this. It’s not the case for me, i’m on version 1.29.1.51878, cant find any other update.
my bug is also no like the youtube clip above. when i come in to a new game, everything is normal but after i have chosen a hero mouse courser is seen and i can’t move. i can write to other players and change hero, but nothing els, and i will be kicked for inactivity…
plz fix and bring back lost ranking :stuck_out_tongue:

Same issue. Lost 50 of my hard earned SR just now… really annoying.

1 Like

I had the same issue twice, today and yesterday. One in comp and one outside of comp. This is game breaking and needs to be addressed.

1 Like