Unable to log in? Come on blizzard

Yeah, I finally got in and the servers get shut down without warning. It says there’s maintenance now but a hour ago it didn’t say anything. Real smooth Blizzard.

1 Like

theres no point in telling people there’s maint / its being updated anymore. Just let them all freak out before using google

Well, at least I got in 3 matches after waiting in Q for ages.

Let’s see if the update helps.

Thats an L.

Just got into a comp game. Blizz should really make scheduled updates not penalize that maybe prevent players from matchmaking in comp half an hour before update.

2 Likes

Just got dc’d in the middle of a comp game too. I dont remember seeing the alert in the launcher earlier when I started. Did they just not give much notice, or maybe I just missed it?

Nope, wrong. Literally just got kicked out of a game mid-match

I would like to know why they are calling this a scheduled maintenance

2 Likes

Hah yeah… “scheduling” it a hour before it happens.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s maintenance time already. That’s a late day 1 patch lol

Blizzard has been floating for a while but ever since immortal they are garbage dumpsters. I really hope a better arpg comes up cause i know they will screw up diablo 4 one way or another.

When I logged in it didn’t say anything about maintenance it said something about how the servers are starting to become more stable.

1 Like

lol all I have in the launcher are ads, guess I need an ad blocker for blizz launcher.

2 Likes

I can’t even understand why there are still fanboys defending blizzard and saying every game does this. Without proper survey and appointment system to estimate how many users will play, and no preparation for cyberattack, this could lead to firing a whole bunch of people in many departments. I imagine if this happens in a Japanese company, their leadership probably has already apologized a million times. If they did try their best, then I can understand. But I honestly didn’t see their efforts on either advertisement or survey. They should behave more actively, reach out to players in advance, prepare for the best and hope they can get a lot of players. The lack of preparation is like they don’t even expect many players and show they are not confident about the game anyway. I just hope they can get their mess together and behave like a normal company, though the whole game industry is not quite well-disciplined.

2 Likes

Oh, even better yet then

idk man every single time the game is asking to re enter the email and password wtf. i can’t play on my account idk why

1 Like