Unable to do placements

Because you still refuse to fix this bug from last season. I have posted the same bug report since the beginning of last season almost every day until the end of the season. It is extremely disheartening to be ignored so consistently. I refuse to believe not a single mod on these forums saw my bug report and I wasn’t just ignored. How do I get someone’s attention? I don’t want to spam the same report 10x an hour just to get a response. A bug ruined my competitive season last season and you refuse to do anything about it. Please tell me how to actually get someone’s attention who can help me. I made a support ticket but the game master told me they couldn’t help me with my specific issue and suggested I continue to post my bug on these forums. This was months ago at the beginning of last season and I have yet to get a single answer.

You did not specify your problem. Why are you unable to do placements?

I’m tired of posting the same thing a hundred times. I’m waiting for a mod.

In the bug report forum, Blizzard does read reports that relate to errors that are related to the game software, however unless additional information is needed to an issue they are tracking.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/bug-report-forum-guidelines/

Taking a guess, it really sounds like you have a technical issue with Overwatch crashing or disconnection, so you are likely posting in the wrong forum and should post in the technical support forum. Furthermore, forum moderators do not respond to posts as they are not the same as Quality Assurance or Technical Support Agents. That being said, you are likely not going to get any response.

Since March 3, meegal has being spamming the same

in a total of 58 topics created
(S)he is probably waiting for some response of how placements work

It might be a software issue you’re right because it’s the SR that bugged out on me. No crashes or disconnections though.