Unable to connect to Bnet North East US

I played two rounds of QP at a steady 50 MS about twenty minutes ago, but then it went right back to 2000+MS spikes. Worse than before. So, doesn’t seem that it’s fixed. :confused:

1 Like

Damn :frowning: thanks for the heads-up, I was totally going to try comp again after dinner if I didn’t hear any news between now and then (assuming QP is working. As a rule I always play a round of QP first to test my internet, last night was the only time that test betrayed me)

just played two comps and a bunch of qps for the past 3-4 hours no problems boston area

1 Like

I have the same issues, it started happening last night. I’m from the boston area. I’ve tried reinstalling the app. I know its not an internet issue, i believe there’s an issue with the app. I’m unable to connect to the server, and sometimes the app doesn’t go online.

i really dont want to do competitiive any more if my account is going to get ban or suspended any more because of this… bliizzard is aware of this but they refuse to do anything to assist the players if this happens. its one thing to leave a match early on purpose, but this we can not control…

2 Likes