{Megathread} Questions which deserves to be answered

I hope they will for you :grin:

But i really want to make this thread serious in a way, when they open it they dont leave it instantly :grin:

And i know chances are minimal but if we actually gather a lot of topics going for over a year and they decide to go here and answer it, it would be something spectacular and solve so many things.

1 Like

on your num 2 problem i do agree with you we should get an answer it could also have crossplay with ppl who have a keyboard and then that could make more ppl play overwatch with crossplay

{MEGATHREAD}

Dont you like the idea to put all megathreads and unanswered topics in one thread to make it simple?

I do think so that there should be a megathread

I haven’t checked after the latest update but i’d still like to see all heroes as bots for custom matches and vsAI option for all the modes too.

2 Likes

Also i feel that they need better color blind options

Good, will add :)) !

No.
People who use m+kb on console get the aim assist, so they are actually a lot better than they would be on PC because of Aim Assist.

Any ETA on when Reinhardt’s bugs will be fixed?

well i’m thinking that they would take it away it would be more like fortnites m+kb with no aim assist.

That’d be fine, but as it stands with aim assist, gold players would wreck diamond players in 1v1s and so on so forth.

i think that your right they would wreck them

Thank you, added 3 questions, iam open for more ideas :).

Why are we being punished for being in 3+ groups?

In which way? stronger enemy team if they dont have 3 que? Or different SR gain? What is it exactly :)?

When you group 3+ the matchmaker puts you with harder opponents or larger groups all the time. If i’m in a group of 4, I should be against another group of 4 of around the same skill level, not a 5 stack of masters and grandmasters.

1 Like

Thank you for the idea, added.

Reinhardt is very bugged and i see these threads often, thanks, added.

Our Bastion Thread that we working on over and over again…

2 Likes

Thank you, added ! :slight_smile:

1 Like