Ultimate movement speed?

I want to boost mercys movement speed for GA in valkyrie and only in valkyrie by 50%, is this possible?

Yeah check in a player on going rule event for Mercy under the conditions list if she is using ultimate,if the condition becomes true you apply in the action list one action that sets her movement speed to 150%, in another rule which can be copied from the first you do a reverse check, you ask for if Mercy is not using her ultimate, if that condition is true you set her movement speed back to normal 100% with the corresponding action in the second’s rule action list.

3 Likes

Thank you!! respond to this using like random letters or something so incase im confused or have a problem i can let you know, thank you again :heart::heart:

Sure if you feel the need to do so if anything was unclear^^.

3 Likes

everything is working as intended! Thanks! However one more question, i seemed to partially fix something which made valkyries base speed its normal speed but when you GA it goes up 50%. Well when you GA it makes valkyries base speed go up 50% when shes not GA’ing. Is there a way to fix that?

Try to add in first rules condition list if Mercy is using ability 1(GA) additionally and then apply the movement change, to reset it you add in the second rules condiion if Mercy is not using ability 1 (GA) additionally and set the movement speed back to its base. That should fix it, tell if it is working or not.

3 Likes

It does not work, also the GA reset thing does work from my other post! thank you :heart: