Ultimate chill hub update: Very early unfinished version

like the title says, very early and unfinished, but I have accomplished so much already that I felt excited to share

The current code is XDM60

Currently there is only the center zone, a few control spheres around it, a “kill or chill” mode switch option, and some more subtle QOL stuff like a passive regen and players moving slightly faster
(don’t mind the random beam along the floor, there’s going to be more for the sake of decoration but I hadn’t gotten around to it since I discovered, and then set out on fixing a bug, then I decided to take a break)

I’ll be working on adding a top-down camera control sphere tomorrow, as well as some more decorations and continuing to add heroes to the unfinished list of swap-on-the-fly heroes.

I have big plans down the line for this hub, and I hope it can become a staple part of some players’ Overwatch experience. The more I work on this, the more I feel like Overwatch needs something like this.

also, i’m still open to suggestions for ideas you’d like to see in the Ultimate chill island hub!

why arent you just using the hero selection menu instead of the voice line and crouch?

In case you are interested in a moveable top down camera + cursor you could check out this mode, as it has just that integrated:

there is no spawn room on Workshop expanse, and if theres some way to access the hero select screen without dying I sure as heck can’t figure it out. The workshop expanse is massive, so while there is a control sphere to instadeath and access the hero select screen, I also want players to be able to switch without having to walk obnoxious distances

H4VWK is a code as an example. You may replace the conditions as you wish.

here i made a better version of this STJKR