Tythen - Crashes

Having a similar issue. Doesn’t seem related to temps which are nominal. Reinstalled Overwatch to a different HDD instead of the SSD. Been trying to diagnose whether it is a Overwatch issue or a hardware issue, but it only recently started happening to me. Using Kaspersky, tried disabling that and Razer software and the issue is still persisting.

Crashes mostly when in QP as I don’t dare try Competitive with this intermittent crashing.

Heya Tythen!

I checked out your crashes and it actually looks like some of your Razer Chroma modules are in places they are not supposed to be when this happens. Can you try turning off chroma or fully uninstalling it following the instructions here?

If you’re still having trouble after this troubleshooting, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~

Thanks for the reply Drakuloth,

I had disabled the Chroma apps before thinking it might a hang-up issue with the software, but still got the error.

I went ahead as suggested and removed everything and did a clean reinstall and it seems to be working for the moment. I could hardly finish a match or two without it crashing before.