Ty devs for Busan!

Holy a new map that is well made and looks like a lot of effort was put into designing the map.
A am thankfull you guys released it for free.

But sadly the forum is only fixed on the stuff they can’t have, instead of being thankfull for all the stuff you guys do for free.

Anyway keep up the good work.

4 Likes

One of the best parts of Busan is how different the 3 areas are to each other. I would for htat level of diversity to continue with new maps. I think this is the best new map you’ve made.

6 Likes

Isn’t this calling out the devs? Why is this not being taken down?

3 Likes

No, it isn’t.

2 Likes

oasis is better…

The Happy Cow is SO GOOD.

Really great, fun, and beautiful maps. Thank you :ok_hand:

oh no. what have you done Papa Jeff. Here we go again with the Devs only reply to thank you posts.

Side note.Beautiful maps, but please increase the skybox a bit. Pharah needs some love :cry: i want to fly over those buildings

Of course it isn’t when it’s praise. Haha.

Best map, hands down. Control are the best maps IMO, the sound design is incredible, each map is designed to perfection, they are unique from each other: SSS+ Blizzard!!

i agree,they are completely different from each other but keep the korea vibe that every map has to have with its country

The map is very enjoyable to play, and I think the best Control Map we have to date.

The scaling on this map feels a bit weird. Maybe it’s just me, but parts of the map feels abnormally large for Overwatch.