Ty devs for Busan!

Title

18 Likes

An absolute gorgeous map! My new fav

6 Likes

Is rein still the only one with a karaoke song?

It’s fun huh? Looking forward to getting home and giving it a whirl.

let Lucio sing!!!

1 Like

Let Bastion beep boop!

It really is a great map

1 Like

Super cool looking and plays really well, from the start I knew I was going to love this map! Thank you, Blizzard!

1 Like

It’s a great map. Probably one of my top 3.

The maps are truly great but I swear to goodness if people complain about more characters being able to sing, I will give up on humanity. Let Rein have a good thing people >:c

Yes, but NOTHING will ever top SEXY SEXY REINHARDTTTT!!!

1 Like

I’m really excited for how the map looks but really not looking forward to hearing Rein sing every time the opportunity arises. Glad it’s just on one of the three maps and only on one side. I’m surprised more people don’t find the strained voice grating.

I really do like Busan, and normally I really dislike KotH, so they did a really nice job with this!

I love this map so much it’s kings row level of good.

1 Like

I’m excited to check it out later!

think my favorite part is just that it relative to other king of the hill maps…this one is very distinct going from one round to the other…hope they do more of that in the future

We’re glad you’re enjoying it. The team poured a lot of love into the map. They wanted you all to like it!

54 Likes

OMG…im not worthy!!!

1 Like
5 Likes

The map is so awesome, and I don’t normally like the control maps. Well done. It’s very visually appealing too

1 Like