Twitch Sprays not on the game?

I know twitch can be a little glitchy sometimes when I get my drops, I only received my first spray so far for the 2 hour mark, but 6 hours later I haven’t gotten the other drops, I loaded up the game to see if it was just my twitch not working, but the sprays aren’t showing up in game, or in the “what’s new” section.

EDIT: They’re in my game now! Guess i had to restart the game again after the new drops

Sometimes they can take 24 hours, as they have for me in the past.

Yeah, the drops are trickling in now for me, my biggest issue rn is that they’re not showing up on the game, but the other event stuff is, not that it’s a huge deal, but i’m hoping it’s just a bug or something that will be fixed easy

Please manually inspect your hero gallery. There will be no NEW icon lit when you receive these sprays.

Additional troubleshooting can be found here:

I did that too, nothing :confused: I’m going to load the game back up in a while and see if they’ve appeared now that twitch dropped the second round of them for me, thanks for the info anyway!

Yep, and remember they will appear deep in the list with the other marked icons.

yeah, checked specifically next to my OWL finals sprays first, hopefully they’ll be there now

I’ve been watching since Emongg’s stream started, and I don’t even have the 2 hour mark spray. Juuust a little concerning.

Did you make sure you’re logged in with the account linked to your Bnet? They are appearing for me in the Twitch notification area.

edited the post, i have them just fine now!

I did. It just took a reeally long time to get the 2 hour spray, and everyone I knew who had watched any drop-enabled streams had already gotten it.
I get freaked out every time… I have really bad luck when it comes to technology sometimes, hahaa…

I only receive 4 of the 5… i’m missing the last one, the cat face… I’m confused as I did receive only 1 with the 6hr but not the cat face… help!!