Twitch Prime Golden Loot Box not showing up

I have Twitch Prime and there is a golden loot box available from Oct. 9 - Nov. 5. I claimed the loot on the twitch website and it says “Added to your Twitch Prime account”. However, when I log-in to Overwatch, there is no loot to claim. I’m wondering if it takes a while to process or if there’s something else amiss. Lend me your aid heroes.

I’m sure you’ve already done this, but is your battlenet account connected to your twitch account?

Yes it is, and on the twitch website it says “In-game items will be delivered to Blizzard account MYBTAG#0000 as they become available.”

Hmm. I’ve never done any twitch prime stuff, so I can’t really offer any more troubleshooting advice unfortunately. A reddit thread I just looked through said to make sure to actually claim the lootbox, but it sounds like you already did that. I saw another thread saying that sometimes a large number of people trying to redeem their rewards at the same time can lead to delays, but… it’s a Monday night and the lootbox you’re talking about was made available almost a week ago so that seems unlikely.

Hi Johadan,

If you haven’t already, I would recommend you try contacting Twitch Support for potential assistance with resolving your issue. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but I think they’re likely the only ones able to assist you on this front.

Thank you.

2 Likes