Twitch Kiriko skin drop not received

Yeah I was actually shocked that there was no announcement as Blizzard made the post that you had to link the accounts at the start of the event.

It is available now if you earn the drop. You may need to connect you blizzard and twitch accounts again. I connected them got the voice line, but not the skin five days later I went back into the Blizzard account on a hunch. I found out my accounts had de-synced again. Once I reconnected the two accounts, I got my skin in like 10 minutes or less.

Hmm, mine are still connected though and nothing for 8 days…

I claimed my skin for Kiriko 9 days ago and still have not received my skin in game. my twitch account never disconnected itself.

i don’t normally post on these forums but i claimed the skin 3-4 days ago and it’s still not there, i connected it and never disconnected it but i still can’t see it in the game
please help?

Reddline here, New twitch drop started, I still haven’t received my Kiriko Sakujan skin after claiming it 10ish~ days ago.
Hopefully once I claim another Kiriko drop maybe it will trigger the Sakujan skin to be sent, unfortunately at the moment I still do not have it though.

3 Likes

10 days and still no skin.

On a related note, I successfully received the Kiriko Razor Sharp Spray today, so my accounts are linked fine and the rewards are working.

UPDATE: After NO changes in my connections I have now successfully claimed and received both the spray and the weapon charm from the second drops, but I still have not received the Kiriko skin from the first ones.

2 Likes

Update - I logged in today (Oct 18) after 8:30 PM EST and I can confirm the skin is unlocked for me!

Good luck to everyone else!

Update!!! 10/18/22 at 10pm EST, I have the skin unlocked! It took a long time but finally I got it! Sucks that it took as long as it did but at least I’ve got it. Hopefully everyone also gets it.

Yep, looks like it’s been fixed. Hooray

Got my skin!! Hope you all got yours too. Hopefully speaking up here brought some awareness to the issue and helped them get it fixed.
Thank you all for responding.

I’ll add on to the people saying that the issue has been resolved. Thank you!

(post deleted by author)

13 days still waiting

it still has not unlocked for me :cold_sweat:

Still no skin, even after halloween patch

Still didn’t receive my skin, even though I was able to claim the charm and spray on the second wave. And Blizzard didn’t reply to my ticket, it has been more than a week.

Still no skin, even after halloween patch

still no skin for me either whats going on?