Twitch dropped claim. no game

6 HOUR WAITING GANG. (WATCHED TWITCH FOR 4 HOURS LIKE A GOOD CONSUMER) NOW LET ME GUESS WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE TOLD SORRY BUT WE’LL HAVE TO WATCH OVERWATCH LEAGUE FOR OUR ACTUAL CLAIM? THEN THAT WONT WORK EITHER RIGHT? dont worry im patient.

1 Like

claimed at around 5pm us east. got it sometime between 9pm and 9:35pm. not sure exactly when. but i don’t even feel like playing any more. just watching arrested development.

3+ hours and no game but my friend got it in 1 hour idek. i have all the connections etc but guess im just unlucky. :frowning:

I am aware of the promotion for Overwatch League on the opening weekend, but I am not referring you guys to that and leaving this problem unresolved. I fully intend to do what I can on my end (though it’s mostly in Andy’s hands now) to help communicate steps of action as I get them. Yes, your patience is appreciated, but to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

Is that to say there is even a modicum of a chance that we actually have to get the drop again? Like as in that is an actual possibility even?

Take a look at Andy’s post here:

6hour delay yet people who have claimed it at the end of the event already have access… CMON this has ruined my night… i thought you know after being paitent i would get access… yet 6 hours after claiming mine still no access

I got the beta drop right away and have been waiting still with no beta on my client…

same here…
im yet to here from anyone facing this multi hour delay that actually got it to install.? only seems to take most initially 10-30minutes after claiming… im worried us ‘patient’ ones might be bugged? -

Can we stop treating this like the vast majority made a mistake? The problem is your servers or the connection between them and Twitch. A team or few dropped the ball and they need a fire lit under them (hint: it’s not the team that added the support for this drop, they’re just the scapegoats).

i had done this already from twitch/connections a few days ago… but upon investigating, my battle.net/connections, it did not have twitch linked from blizzards end… i linked it when i saw this. hope it helps and not hurts as i still havent got invite

No, were just being hated by blizzard for being on time to the event

My spouse got it hours ago and has been having fun without me ;_;

also people have gotten drops without that link so yeah not the problem le sigh, watched people get instant access at 9PM EST so sad that the people who were actually excited and planned around getting into beta ASAP are getting hurt the most from this. people completing later in the day are getting in before us… why do companies make these promises then literally piss on its dedicated players. blizzard and Rare have been guilty of this this year and its freaking annoying.

I have been waiting for six hours. I cannot believe this

I check every 10 minutes… still no access… and I will post when i get it because i got the drop RIGHT at 5PM EST (2PM PT)

been waiting for about 6 hours still no sign but they did inform us we all should be having the beta in an hour still sucks that the people who claimed the twitch drop at end got in before the rest of us that have been waiting for hours but it is what it is

Just throwing my hat in here too, claimed the beta around 6 hours ago, still nothing : ]

Both are linked. Nearly 7 hours since drop and claiming, yet not beta access.

Everyone who is claiming they can’t get into the beta is doing it wrong or straight up crazy. Thanks everybody! -Blizzard Support