Twitch dropped claim. no game

Are you 100% sure about that?

Yes (20 characters required)

3 Likes

And how can we reliably determine that?

Been over 2 hours since I claimed my twitch drop and still can’t download the beta. Just crazy how bad things are running.

1 Like

Then they should have built more doors. Servers are scalable you know? They totally could have anticipated this.

Let me put it this way. Let’s say tons of people can’t download the beta because they have a setting different on their PC. That’s still Blizzard’s fault. They should have tested that and let people know WAY ahead of time to say “please change this obscure setting before the beta and if you do that you will be able to download the game on the 27th”.

And it’s not even that man! There’s no setting to fix, there’s nothing you can do to get it to reliably get it to download. The comment is literally:

ATTENTION EVERYONE! PLEASE BE PATIENT IF YOU CLAIMED YOUR DROP! Please remember to check your BattleNet account on occasion it may take some time before the access is granted after you claim your drop.

It’s on Blizzard’s end, there isn’t something in your Windows that is wrong. I get you and me probably have different opinions about Blizzard but let’s be a little objective here, if we’re asking “are we sure it’s on Blizzard’s end” I think we are being intellectually dishonest about what we are seeing

1 Like

No, I think our opinions of Blizzard itself still line up, but I’m still not sure how this proves twitch doesn’t have a hand in the latency of the drop/confirmation being sent to blizzard. For all we know it could be both. If someone who understood exactly how this communication works could tell us that would be different. This isn’t about Windows.

Why not have the beta download be available before today then if Twitch was going to be an issue? It could be in the background instead and not playable until today. There’s so many solutions other than this.

Now that would have been a good idea yes

so the thought it was going to be 12 people playing ?

…bud
please tell me you didn’t think I was being literal
PLEASE tell me you didn’t think I was being 100% literal

you had an example to give & you pick 12 why didnt you pick 1 million since everyone knows the average player count for OW

because I just picked a number that I thought of randomly man, I dont know how many requests blizzard’s servers (That are doing this whole thing, not the game ones) can handle at any given time

its not like they are new to the industry or have 70billion …nope its not that at all . its all about planning ahead of time.

1 Like

me waiting over three hours: oops still not there lmao!

1 Like

then like
try tomorrow bro

To be clear, are you also stuck at “OW2 beta” not appearing in your drop down menu? Just wanna make sure I’m stuck at the right place lol.

yep! exact same stage lol

that’s what I’m doiing now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

then like…idk go eat food, watch yotube
go be a kewl dude/dudette

1 Like