Turret Mains Have Zero Skill

I love those people who assume they are good players if you need a turret to do your dirty work. If you play as Torb, Symmetra or especially Bastions, you have no skill whatsoever. Oh I’m going to throw Sombra in there as well. If you’re going to come out and fight, don’t run and hide when you start losing. So pathetic.

12 Likes

Says the person hiding behind an alt account.

106 Likes

Same can be said about tracer recalling or blinking away if she starts to lose…

89 Likes

isnt that just… playing smart???

80 Likes

This is about to set the forums on fire! Grabs Popcorn

Sym and Bastion are pretty bad though… Why are you triggered by the easiest characters to kill?

26 Likes

Show me on the dolls where the Torb and Sym player hurt you. :dolls:

51 Likes

this HAS to be troll.

50 Likes

Torb is a big brain hero.

7 Likes

Probably a flanker main those are usually the ones crying about a hero that keeps flankers in check.

9 Likes

I hope it is honestly, but it could just be a rant.

True though he is complaining about Sombra too. Which is even funnier because Sombra gets countered by turrets the hardest.

3 Likes

Sombra can flank aswell as shutdown flankers(yea ironic)

2 Likes

Yea she is a flanker who can counter flankers but also gets countered by anti-flankers.

6 Likes

yea ironic ins’t it.

2 Likes

Indeed, Sombra is a wired hero in a lot of places.

2 Likes

Turret mains so… Ashe too? Let’s not forget the 1200hp turret point-contesting character-ultimate.

1 Like

Yes, but Tracer only has 150HP Sombra has 200HP. So in a 1v1 Sombra should technically win without having to hide.

isn’t that literally just being smart and not dying, therefore losing the fight

this has to be bait

11 Likes

No, not including Alts. Her Alt leaves after about 10 seconds. Just your overall average play turrets.

ah, i was right, thought this was a bait post, thanks for the laugh though

19 Likes

???

Bastions have to aim.

And if any of those low DPS turrets kill you, that is ~your fault~ for not being good. :3

17 Likes