Turkish Hero, Map and Flag Questions

Hellouyy everyone ^^ I have a few questions.
1-) Why don’t we see any place from Turkey in the game? Turkey, a country that was eastablished on a multi layered historical and ethnical texture and it is the land of great cultural heritages.
2-) Why the turkish flag is not included in the game? We all expect a Turkish hero. Even countries with few players in the game have flags and maps. Turkey has a large number of players who play Overwatch. Due to the Turkey flag and map, so many players the game will start. Because the Turks are nationalistic. ^^
And the last problem, we don’t see the number of training boots’ lives. This is very important for us to see the damage of the heroes.
Thank you for answering, your ideas are very important to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

I would like to see a futuristic Ottoman inspired soldier who carries a sword and rides horses

I saw that stuff in Battlefield 1 and thought it was badass

3 Likes

Hehhhe, “ethnic tissue”

4 Likes

I absolutely agree with you. Maître

4 Likes

well there was istanbul from operation white dome in the lore. i would like to hope that comes back as an archive event one year

4 Likes

For that to be an archives event, we would need Emre Sarioglu first.

6 Likes

For our Turkish hero, there’s Emre Sarioglu. He was revealed by name in the “Operation: White Dome” Brigitte teaser. I do hope he’s revealed soon or at least mentioned again in future lore.

4 Likes

Lets hope he is the March hero.

4 Likes

I was given information about emre sarıoğlu I hope income.

3 Likes

TURKISH POWER!!! My name is Emre and i find myself in the game will be very good xd

4 Likes

Hehehe bug fixed :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely i agree @Maître

2 Likes

Everyone can say the same about their country like you. In my case it would be Poland but I don’t give a hay about it.

1 Like

I think they can’t find the concept for us

1 Like

sounds good i’d like to see it in the game