Tune into the Overwatch 2 Reveal Event on June 16

I beg to differ, the stats are not good and incomplete / hard to clearly see over the period of 3 weeks. she is just used as an accessory for rein comps.

They’re going to reveal more buffs to Cassidy.

1 Like

Dont hold your breath for 12, it wont be that many.

1 Like

I am not at all. I am just saying that is what they should do because they actually do owe the community that much.

The question will always be, will they? Will they do it? Will they finally deliver after disappointing so many people and starving the community for literally 2.5-3 years? Time is a resource that no one can just get back.

3 Likes

They don’t care about their community. I don’t expect more than 3, including Sojourn.

1 Like

This is EVERY thing wrong with Mei in a single statement, she should not be defined by her icicle, her icicle should be meh, the rest of her kit should be good. Icicle is just hyper difficult to aim compared to hit scans and is infinitely worse. At least Hanzo’s one shots, the only way icicle could become relevant is if it one shot.

I’d really try to lower your expectations guys, there’s no reason to think there will be a whole bunch shown

1 Like

I hope you’ll surprise us and announce 120 for Overwatch on PS5!

Well that also begs the question of why there’s any delay on the initial first shot on her icicle.

Less meaningless talks.

2 Likes

Wow how exciting I ca—zzzzzzz

seriously ya’ll need some better standards fr.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d prefer it written down to a stream/video that’s gonna be however many hours long. Fluff isn’t something I care about. I’ll read the tldr later

1 Like

I like all those heroes and endorse them when I see them. No more generic gun game heroes please zzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

you want hitscan icicle?

One of his normal abilities will douse the enemy in lamb sauce.

At this point, there’s nothing left to give us that we haven’t seen already other than Rio, so expect some new stuff. Reworks, maps, a new gamemode maybe, and definitely one or more heroes. I’m thinking this is where all of the BlizzCon 2022 is gonna be. I have high hopes.

Oh my God you people are so negative lmao

I get it. Blizzard sucks and OW is in a bad place and this could easily disappoint but if you hate it THAT much why are you even here?

How joyless is your life?

2 Likes

They love the game and hate to think that it’s been scuttled so badly by the management that it may very well die here, and the result of years of neglect has been priced into their reaction.

6 Likes

The only real thing both games need to be revealed is the release date for OW2. You can show of sparkly maps and flashy heroes all you want, but we know none of that is leaving some form of a beta until OW2 comes out.

I get that, but I’ve been here since mid-February and I see people who are negative at EVERY turn and have been for months, and obviously have been that way since before I got here.

I don’t understand the notion of playing a game that you actively hate for months on end, just because you used to like it.

“This is the death knell of the game.” Uninstall then! What’s stopping you?