Tune into the Overwatch 2 Reveal Event on June 16

Tune into the Overwatch 2 Reveal Event on June 16

Calling all heroes! Save the date—on June 16 at 10:00 a.m. PDT for the Overwatch 2 Reveal Event!

View Full Article

22 Likes

New Hero: Gordon Ramsay

38 Likes

nice try but i dont believe you

9 Likes

This sounds promising.

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s going to be a macOS release reveal!

5 Likes

6 days away still seems like an eternity. so anxious for this announcement

kind of thinking the sojourn cinematic will be released to, havnt had one of those in a while

16 Likes

Honestly there is a very high chance I’m gonna REALLY try to remember this is happening… then completely forget until the next day or sleep through it :face_with_spiral_eyes:

(Still excited, though.)

5 Likes

Some might say it’s time for a reckoning.

Guesses?

13 Likes

Okay, I see what you did, what is this “Reckoning” you slid in there?

that is a weird phrase to use? some sort of hint for a hero reveal or?!?

2 Likes

Reminds me of Jeff’s “more on the horizon” (forget exact quote) and then they launched HLC

5 Likes

“Overwatch has always stood for inclusivity, open-mindedness, and the idea that the world could always use more heroes. These foundational pillars are bringing us into the future while keeping us grounded in what’s most important: our community. We are listening, we hear you”

I’m hoping this means they are going to give us modern accessibility options, maybe something in line with the accessibility standards Microsoft has created for their games.

1 Like

HYPE!!.

7 Likes

I’m sitting here pushing a finger through my skull because something about this jumps out at me as being SOMEWHERE else before and I’m trying to remember where that was.

1 Like

Okay, so do we get anything for watching this event Live? Sprays, Icons, anything?

Because if not, then I’m probably going to sit this one out, and read the highlights later.

Sorry, but that first Sojourn Stream really didn’t inspire confidence, and all that talk about inclusiveness just brought back shades of that stream for me.
Everyone knows that Overwatch is inclusive at this point, so mentioning it here just gives me the impression that the stream is going to be a whole lot of Virtue Signaling with very little content.

2 Likes

More appropriate gif

19 Likes

Ngl I love that.

1 Like

Actual Reaper fixes, or something related to Reaper.

2 Likes

I cant believe its finally happening

2 Likes

I wanted to put that but I couldn’t find it, thanks!