Truzen - FPS drops report

Hi. I got fps drops too. On the game launch this wasn’t happening. I play with the lowest vídeo configurations and get 90 fps. Then it suddenly drops to 40 and my aim stops following my mouse movements correctly. The response of the aim becomes delayed.

Here is the Dxdiag: tXZv80J2

Hey there Truzen,

Since the other thread was 3+ months old, I moved your post to a new thread.

Checking out the DxDiag I noticed a huge number of errors coming from some PC doctor software components. If this software came with your Dell I might suggest contacting them directly to resolve those errors. I notice that it interacts with system memory so it’s pretty important for that to not have errors!!

That said, I do not thing this software is required for the PC to run so it should be safe to uninstall it if you do not with to troubleshoot it. It will be listed in windows add/remove programs as one of the following:

• Dell Support Assistant
  • PC Doctor
  • Delivery Service

If this software did NOT come with your PC, please run a malware scan. I have seen cases where pc doctor software makes its way onto systems through software bundles which may contain malware.

Hope this info helps!

1 Like

I’m getting unusual fps drops since the new year of the rat patch went live. This wasn’t happening before the new patch.

The drop is still ocurring after the uninstallation, but the duration of the drop reduced drastically. Is there anything more causing problems that I can uninstall?

Hey again Truzen, super glad to hear that the problem is better at the very least!

I was only able to view those programs from error reporting. I do not have a way to see other programs on the PC. However we do have this article dedicated to helping players identify problematic background applications.

Let us know if this helps! If it does not, try sending an MSinfo to our support team. The MSinfo has info about programs on the PC as well as a huge amount of additional resources our support agents can use.

Hope the info helps!

1 Like