TRUST Developers more pls

Trust the devs, distrust the company.

Devs are part of the company, and do their bidding.

And someone can think, that Blizzard is fine without their money.

1 Like
You ->
   <- The Point

This made me laugh hard.

2 Likes

Reads OP.

Laughs in Mercy main

2 Likes

For some reason it made me imagine P.O.W camp with Blizzard logo on the gates, where prisoners are forced to play Overwatch all day long. :smile:

1 Like

Except the things they SHOULD be doing affect our gaming experience, some more than others, sure, but they have a negative impact anyway.

Oh yeah, they are putting their best effort in the OWL stuff AND mobile stuff and we do have hints for that, since at last Blizzcon they openly said their best devs are working on mobile stuff for all of their IPs, Diablo Immortal was only the first fiasco, there are at least 2 more to come (WoW and OW).

Because it is soo fun to be instantly killed from burst damage or stun locked to death, yeah sure.

Oh I can, but that revolves around making a full party with friends that I know full well how they play, so I donā€™t get matched with random people that just want to pick a full team of dps and throw the match. Only on rare occasions do I find people that actually wanna win and pick a decent comp, unless of course Iā€™m playing with friends, then we sort it out among ourselves.

1 Like

After the mercy moth meta and the joke of Brigitte, weā€™re expected to trust them?!

Ahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

theyve made tons of changes over the years tho?

its better than some other games. but ok not perfect so its understandable but the community does freak out at any nerfs or buffs so its hard to balance everything including perceptions.

congrats everyone has a counter you now haves ones that are a real threat

perception

not as bad as you think but yah they could tune her up a bit

they do make posts, videos, and comments all the time and even join streamers.

you mean like yourself?

Itā€™d be nice if they were more vocal about some things theyā€™re working on. Sure donā€™t say everything, but something would be nice. Likeā€¦ any progress on the replay system?

I read over most of the comments and yeah we will need more spice, and I do agree about the reworks, especially symmetra. Nerf wise it is true that they nerf a aspect of a hero and then donā€™t undo it when they nerf that aspect again. High hopes for hero 30

Can you imagine if developer updates were weekly or even bi-weekly? Youā€™d think this game was thriving then. But they want to keep almost everything secret and locked away, because theyā€™re afraid someone somewhere will in some way misinterpret it somehow.

ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Correct. I wanted to change it and then forgot about it.

No.
They used to market the game as ā€œThe shooter for everyone!ā€ and then proceeded to destroy each and every easy pick up and play hero in the game for the sake of making them competitively viable, making the hero roster homogeneous and dull.
Iā€™ll trust them when they actually live up to their promises.

1 Like

True, they did make all the characters the same

I gave them slack!

Look up this thread:

ā€œYou know what, Devs? Thank youā€

ā€œDo you guys not have phones?ā€

They took the trust of their fanbase, and tossed it in the trash.

I get you and i agree totally, ow is a game that i truly love but it has become stale late and that will not help Blizzard to keep up with the competition, for example apex came out a week ago and it has over 25m players in a month sekiro is coming out and a month after that itā€™s mortal kombat time, personally Iā€™m still playing ow but not even close as much as I used to play and when i play i play qp or arcade just for fun and skins, i mean even stylosa started making apex videos and others ow YouTubers hardly upload any video since there is nothing going on at the moment, but yeah like you said we donā€™t know whatā€™s going on behind closed doors but overwatch needs some serious content to keep up with the competition, right now ow is enjoyable only if you play qp or arcade, but thatā€™s just my opinion

im still waiting for them to fix road and rein since day 1.

Donā€™t know how, but I got 143 upvotes for just saying how I really feltā€¦ :man_shrugging:t5: This community is bae.

Side note, just donā€™t tell my irl bae I told you guys that. :eyes: