Triple DPS Every game

Yep
I totally got to a season high of 3639 by providing no value.
And the TWO junkrat 1 tricks currently in the top 500 also got there because they provided no value.

Claim what you want it’s very rarley the people you listed fault if you’re losing.

Try and “justify” it all you want

You’re still wrong and will be falsey reporting as the person is NOT INTENTIONALLY throwing therefore you can not report them as clearly stated by the IN GAME rules

1 Like

I never used the word throwing, but fine…

Exactly what would you call it when somebody stays on a hero where he can’t even fire a rocket off before he’s killed, like bNy’s example.

Unintentionally staying on a hero?

You’re intentionally staying on a hero that dies all the time without even being able to get a rocket off, that’s feeding. And that is reportable.

Fixed it.
You can claim that stament all you want

You’ll still be wrong and if you report people for that you’ll be falsley reporting.

I suggest you look up the meaning of the word feeding and then come back again.

I suggest you read the in game report descriptions.
Because what you’re saying still won’t be reportable

Yeah and I know what it says, seems like you don’t.

“Intentionally allowing yourself to be eliminated by the enemy team (i.e. Feeding)”

The Pharah in the example is intentionally staying on a hero that is only getting killed and can’t contribute, that is the definition of feeding

Is not the same as

Triple DPS or triple tank can actually work REALLLLLY well but that being said, what level are you playing at?

Most of my matches still go 2/2/2. Sometimes if they dont and you think you need it, ask nicely and politely and give a good reason, you can get a switch.

If you end up with 3 DPS and none of them can get any kills, and that is an ongoing problem, you have a tank or healer issue. You cannot statistically always get DPS who can’t get kills. Remember the only constant in that equation is you. So how are YOU contributing to this situation?

No.
That pharah player might be doing as bad as if she were walking into the team and emoting. But unless that is her intention, you can’t report her.

As you say in your quote.
If it isn’t intentional you can’t report them. And this:

Isn’t intentional. Sure they feed and feed and maybe cost you the match. But they do so unintentionally.

Literally it’s not reportable. Poor performance is not reportable. What is bannable is false reporting people for choosing heroes you don’t like.

2 Likes

Nice reddit post.

Everyone knows that you can get banned for everything, even for not pressing Q or just because there is a troll in the match reporting everyone.

All the reports are valid because the automatic systems takes them like that, even the empty reports.

um, ya. there is a reason people like fuey have long ques and it’s not because one tricking is ever so helpful. goh with that nonsense.

Better than six DPS!

So I’m supposed to swap to a hero I’m clearly worse off since 90% of my time is on my main and do what?

1 Like

Play around with 2 tanks and 2 supports so you are comfortable with it if you need to change due to various reasons since it might improve your chances of winning?
Team comp usually play way more role in winning than individual performance unless both teams have a solid comp that is.

Or you could just stick with playing tripple dps and hope the other team somehow think a good counter to it would be playing tripple dps themself.

thats called poor play

which if you look at the nice screenshot Mool provided to you, you will see is ALSO not gameplay sabotage

1 Like

because lots of players are filing false reports

1 Like

when I solo queue, 3 DPS seems to be the bare minimum in every game

1 Like

yes, the side that understands the rules, and the side that doesnt and wants to make up their own rules

except it isnt

except it isnt

except they arent

false reporting is just that - false

it is breaking the rules of the game

you know…rules

somewhat important to games, dont you think?

1 Like