Trials of Sanctuary Legendary Rewards

I’ve beaten Trials of Sanctuary in legendary mode and grinded for hours to get the title reward, however i didn’t get the achievement and also not the title :frowning:
In my history the game also shows and i have a screenshot proving i won the game. :confused: Im pretty disappointed since I’ve actually played a long while to be able to get the title. kinda sad rn ngl

3 Likes

yea same i just completed it and i never got the reward

I pinned the replay and kept the replay code, just in case, but usually they will say can’t retroactively grant challenges/achievements, bla bla

1 Like

Have you had this experience before? That’s really lame of them to have a bug like this and also make it time limited to do the challenges.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I am not getting challenge credit for any of the difficulty settings upon winning. Really sucks, i wanted to go ahead and get those before the event ends but I guess blizzard has other plans for my account.

2 Likes

I’m so disappointed too… I worked hard to finish it on legendary (my first ever complete) and didn’t get it. Like is it even worth trying again?

1 Like

I saw a small patch of 200mb being downloaded and patched on my client.
But, I can’t find notes anywhere of the fixes.

Yea i have had the same problem i spent so long trying to win it and when i finally do i just get nothing

1 Like

Same here. My count for games completed went up but didn’t get the title. Hope it is just because the event isn’t over and they haven’t handed them out yet.

i cant even find the challenge anymore, completed the legendary mode but still no title or completed challenge

You can’t find it 'cos they removed all the bugged ones:

We are aware of an issue that is causing players to not receive credit for completing Junkenstein’s Revenge challenges. Due to this, we have disabled the challenges that are causing issues. The only challenges completable are listed below.

• Kill 12 bosses
  • Photozomb
  • All 7 dungeon challenges for completing games

Customer Support will not be able to grant rewards or credit for any challenges. We do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused however we wish you luck on your remaining challenges and keep an eye n the Overwatch 2 Known Issues thread for updates Overwatch 2 Known Issues - January 18, 2024

This was the reply to my Customer Support Ticket