Trade in coins for xp

I thought it would be a good option to trade in coins for xp.

1 coin = 5 xp
Fair?

At least give us the option to buy xp boosts with the coins. Good xp boost purchases maybe like 20% up to 50%.

20% boost = x amount
50% boost = x amount

1 Like

Overwatch 2 might implement some system to allow players to spend their credits another way, such as maybe purchasing consumables in the PvE areas. I think that’d be cool.

1 Like

But the only thing XP does is to get you more gold via level-up loot boxes. You’d effectively be buying gold with gold.

3 Likes

I’d like to trade in coins for Gold weapons. Sorry but Competitive sucks. I played 129 games last season but can’t even muster to hardly finish my placements right now. I have 61,000 credits and every item in the game currently (minus the Week 2 and Week 3 challenges of this event obviously). I am of course missing a few achievement sprays and most golden weapons (only have 4).

I’d even pay 20,000 credits for 1 golden weapon.

I’d rather do the opposite lol. My main is plat border, and I’d rather have a ton of credits over a ton of levels.

You mean trade in xp for coins?

That would decay your avatar border wouldn’t it?

I would rather trade levels for coins. Kappa.

What about those of us who already maxed out our levels? What can we trade in our coins for? Blizzard store credit? Real money? :smiley:

Max level? I didn’t know such a thing exists for this game. I thought it went on forever.

There are no more portrait levels that can be gained after level reaching level 2991 (5-star, fully-filled diamond border). You keep the full border, and the number listed under your portrait continues to count up, cycling from 100 back to 0 indefinitely as you continue to level. The only way to check your numerical level is through data aggregation sites like Overbuff, since not even your profile, in-game or online, display it in human readable format.

I wish I could purchase gold weapon with currency but no way.

Even though Jeff regrets it for having gold weapons as exclusive rewards for playing Comp.

1 Like