Tracers still complete wreacking havoc

I can’t stand this, it’s the only that is so angering, and the only that can completely wreak havoc. So damn sick of it. Just give up whenever I hear that god damn annoying sound of her gun, I give up. I’m not gonna ruin a session get so frustrated, there’s nothing I can do, I give up. Just take the loss, don’t take the round seriously, not get frustrating, that’s the god dam goal when I met a tracer, not let her ruin my mood and session.

Forum Moderator Note: Post edited as posting in all caps violates the Forum Guidelines.

3 Likes

Sweet Jesus, Mary, and Joseph where on the doll did Tracer touch you?

18 Likes

Tracer.
Yaaaaaaaawn.
If you have trouble with her just play a hero that semi counters her.

3 Likes

Me when people complain about tracer being op

6 Likes

I’m done with letting base [Edited by Blizzard] tracers get to me. I’ve tried every counter, doesn’t work, I give up.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

Forum Tracer is at it again…
Bad Tracer, you’re a naughty girl.

4 Likes

I think you did let them get to you, considering you made a forum post about it in all caps… lol.

3 Likes

I don’t in any way mean this to “rank-shame” you, but at mid-Bronze level, I have a hard time believing that Tracers are a threat. She’s down there with Sombra and Widowmaker for the weakest characters in the game at that skill level.

If your team’s not taking care of her, pull out your Mercy pistol and shoot her yourself. You’ll most likely win that 1v1. Or just ignore her and fly around while she probably misses so often that your auto-heal kicks in.

3 Likes

Yes, I said i’m done with it now, but you probably understood but just wanted to come of as clever to jerk off your forum persona ego.

Whooooooaa now no need to be toxic, I just thought it was a little funny xD

Stop fighting her 1v1, she get melted when two players are focusing their gun on her.

I am so sick of hearing this over and over again. Tracers completely wreak havoc down here, nobody has good enough aim to take care of it, and she gains HP by teleporting!? Tracers base [Edited by Blizzard] like crazy down here, it’s insane, they’re untouchable.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

You’re bronze, that’s acceptable you cant manage her.
Look at me, i main Genji and my best Nemesis Is Indeed Tracer, but lately i’m learning alot about her movement, timings and skill use and i’m doing pretty good now at countering her (even some 4k sr Tracer players).
Btw, One thing you basically Need to counters her Is to stay with your back beat the Wall, so She cannot zip behind you.

Congratulations, you just played against a smurf.

you should switch to brig or moira and that’s it.

The thing is, at the level where they’re “untouchable,” they have an equally hard time “touching” anything else.

But then all smurfs would have to be playing tracer? I rarely come across any other heroes who are possibly smurfing that are so impossible to deal with.

Because she is very difficult meaning that if you’re good at her you can do more than avg on her and if you’re bad at her you can do less than avg. That’s the benefit of a hero being extremely difficult to master.
The more difficult a hero is mechanically, the more outplay potential it gives you.

So just because something is hard it can be as overpowered as possible if you learn it? Okay good logic dude.

Holy Big Caps, Batman.