Tracer's Comic Challenge - 6 Hour Rewards

This is not correct, tier 1 has 1 spray, 2 has 2, 3 has 3.

2 Likes

I assume this is the same for everyone with the issue, but I’ve received:

Blink
Zap
Bang

So the “first” spray from each tier, just not the additional ones for tiers two and three.

3 Likes

seems to be a common issue with these events. maybe Blizzard can figure out how to do this right with OW2

1 Like

that’s messed up lol

Its FIXED for me, THX Blizzard :).

1 Like

Same :slight_smile: ! Thanks for addressing and fixing this so fast ! Pew pew !!!

1 Like

It has been fixed cuz I,got all my sprays now. “Eat my dust”

1 Like

I got my tier 3 sprays too.
Thanks for the fix!

1 Like

Fixed for me on console, just stucked in Loading preferences just had to reset your console and done. Thanks

1 Like

TY Overwatch team for fix the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully I’ve watched enough streams to have passed six hours, thanks for the fix though

1 Like

Hello! The sprays are ok, I received the last three, but… Still can’t connect Twitch with Blizzard account… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thats the point… you DON’T see it (yet)… even after watching 6 hours
L O L

Hello everyone!

This issue should now be resolved across all platforms and regions. If you’ve unlocked the 6-hour Twitch Drops reward by watching Overwatch streams, you should now see these sprays unlocked and usable in-game.

Cheers!

8 Likes

I can’t get Twitch to show that my account is connected, despite my Blizzard account showing them connected. Am I going to miss out because of this?

Working for me. Thanks for fixing the issue !

Worked for me. Thank for fixing and thanks for sharing <3

1 Like

I haven’t even gotten a notification from twitch though about the 3rd tier yet though

Hi all.
I comment here in case it can help some of you. I have been able to fix the connection between Twitch and BattleNet.

Last days I tried multiple browsers, turning off adblockers, etc, and nothing. Today I re-entered on my BattleNet account and removed the connection I had from Twitch (for some unknown reason it appeared there but not on Twitch). I have always used Firefox, and zero problems. I tried these days and nothing, and nothing, and nothing…

Today I just tried that, to disconnect it from BattleNet, log into Twitch BUT in Internet Explorer (for real haha) and it worked!
I have returned to Firefox and it was connected, and just in case I am not going to touch it again…

1 Like

My 6 hour rewards were granted on Twitch, according to the bell icon, but they haven’t arrived a day after you announced the bug was fixed. How long should we wait until we allow panic to set in?

1 Like