Tracer Twitch drop problem

Same. Tier 3 sprays. I tried unlinking and relinking my Twitch to Blizzard account, and now it’s broken and won’t reconnect.

1 Like

i’m having the same problem aswell. good job i’m not the only one lol

Yes, there seems to be a new problem. I also tried to re-link Blizzard’s account to Twitch, and now Twitch refuses to link the accounts together. Pressing the “connect” button does nothing.

1 Like

Got all Tier 1-3 rewards, but Tier 3 is locked in game.

The same thing happens to me, when will the solution be given?

Has anyone got a problem that it is impossible to reconnect Twitch and Blizzard accounts?

1 Like

Same problem as well. Got all tier 1 -3 dropped but the third tier is locked in game.

Same here. Waiting for a reply.

Same for me, Tier 3 still locked on PC game

나도 같은 문제를 가지고있습니다. 여전히 Tier3는 잠겨있고 트위치 드롭알림에는 지급된걸로 나옵니다.

I also have this issue.

Same for me Unlocked the First two but the third says locked in game but On twitch it says unlocked
( Ps4)

I have the same problem as well!

+3 here.
For me and my friends first two tires worked, and the last one - didn’t.
We all have “Overwatch - Tracer Tier 3” icon in the twitch drops section, but they are locked in the game… devs really need to look at it

I got the same problem - EU Servers.

Same problem here on ps4.

Got the same problem, tier 3 is unlocked but isn’t unlocked ingame. I’ve waited 16 hours for the sprays to show up ingame after trying everything. Pc.

Same problem. Got everthing except tier 3.

Yeah, same problem here too (PC, EU). Unlocked on Twitch but still unavailable on game. I have also contacted the support about that and they confirmed me that there were other cases like mine. Probably we just need to wait (?).

Yeah I got the same problem it shows that i have unlocked Tier 3 sprays in Twitch but when i go on to OW it still says that the Tier 3 sprays are locked. (PC,EU)
I just hope they can sort out this problem.