Tracer NEEDS A Nerf - Change My Mind

Since pick rates can be influenced by a number of things such as the preference of people towards specific heroes, how fun heroes are perceived, ease of use, efficiency, etc. then pick rates are not reliable as a single definitive proof of anything. OW is a complicated game and statistical data cannot be taken as factual, even Blizzard has said so. That information is useful but is not definitive, a lot of the balance changes that Blizzard has made have had nothing to do with numbers or what they supposedly tell or indicate.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

So I can’t use personal experience, generalizations, or statistical data to make an argument? I’ve seen you attempt to discredit my evidence but you haven’t provided a single shred of your own. I tried a logical argument with you but you’ve just wasted my time. Please provide me with a single counterpoint other than ‘Tracer is OP because a lot of people say she is’.

Never said your personal experience wasn’t allowed. Generalizations are bad in general, that is just common sense, and my argument on statistical data is just challenging your argument which is not an attempt to discredit yours, you seem to be taking personal something that is not.

I also used a logical argument to challenge yours, i’m having a discussion here. As for Tracer herself, honestly, i’ve been debating her all over the forums for a long time so i don’t really feel like doing it right now, and even less since you seem to be taking it personal so, anything i say will probably be pointless anyway, for now i will just leave i’m tired i need some sleep lol.

You realize that she’s the only hero to never get nerfed and she will likely never get a nerf. You really enjoy debating about her that much when the evidence shows she isn’t even good until masters?

1 Like

i hate tracer :- ( everytime im really close to getting a seizure when i try to track her blinks and other epileptic tricks

Why would anyone want to change mind of a whiny forumer that plays Tracer’s counters and still fails miserably?

3 Likes

Hahaha, ‘I could counter your arguments but I just don’t wanna’, that didn’t even hold up in grade school. I may not take Overwatch balance personally but it does irk me when someone tries to debate without a leg to stand on. At the end of the day none of this matters anyway, Blizzard isn’t going to nerf Tracer.

1 Like

TRACER NEEDS A NERF - CHANGE MY MIND

she doesnt need nerf,
because blizz balance other heroes arround her … shabang* mind changed

1 Like

Its really not that hard to kill her imo

Tracer isn’t OP below Diamond…

1 Like

Lol yes right, Tracer/Genji players are all smurfs since Day 1. So smart. :joy:

1 Like

I would argue she is fine, but then again Sombra was panic nerfed for less.

2 Likes

They need to add a high skill floor tracer counter. High skill floor counters would allow a bad tracer to beat a bad tracer counter. Ya digs?

You mean a good Tracer? Why should a bad Tracer beat a bad Tracer counter?

You’re right, the problem was far worse on day one because of inconsistent player skills all over the ladder. This surfaced again when an early season had a hard rank reset (by popular demand) that threw the ladder into chaos for a few weeks. I can’t believe people still ask for this feature as if it would solve ELO hell.

I already challenged your argument with mine, and you took it personal, it would be a waste of time trying to discuss anything further, i’ve been down that road before, trying to argue with people like that, you are not the first to say something like this, and when i try to have a debate with them it turns into a shatfest of intolerance and toxicity, but i’ve learned my lesson. I will just continue to support threads that talk against Tracer because i believe she needs a nerf, and debate with people that seem reasonable and don’t take things personal.

And here goes another thread about tracer

There is no reliable evidence of that being the case, you favor the numbers because they favor your opinion, and numbers are useful yes, but they don’t communicate everything that matters in the game nor do they represent the experience of people reliably.