Tracer is Brigitte's mother

No I have a headcanon, that Tracer is actually in her 50s and she time travels. If you think about it, she might be old, but she looks young cuz she might be disguised as a 26 year old. Tracer could possibly be in her early 40s - early 50s to me. She also fought with the original overwatch.

Her current timeline disproves that. She joined OW at 19, got lost in time for a few months. Winston saved her and she became an active agent at 19. She remained one for 5-6 years until OWs fall, leaving her at the age of 25 + 1 year of downtime from OWs fall to Winstons Recall. They aren’t messing with time travel bs, it ruins stories. She’s 26

1 Like

Although probably not canon anymore, she did fight with the overwatch when ana was young. In recall there is a picture of the original Overwatch, including a young ana and Tracer is with them in her 20s. If she is young tracer would be. Maybe she actually sped time up cause it said that. She can speed and slow time down. What if she actually came to her 50s after Brigitte was grown up and disguised as 20s. Nevermind I know that makes no sense.

She never did that. The original OW strike team was S76, Reaper, Ana, Rein, Torb, Liao (I think they forgot about her though) Tracer didn’t come into OW until it was in it’s Prime time. When Winston joined. She never fought with Ana when she was young. And the story writers have said that: No, Tracer can’t affect her own appearance with her time powers. Same with Mercy. Someone asked if Tracer and Mercy are technically immortal due to their powers. Michael Chu said no, their powers don’t affect them that way. Also that artwork is very early conceptual art that shouldn’t be taken too seriously.

1 Like

We don’t always have to follow the canon for our own stories. Sometimes we can bend it in whatever way we want. If you feel like this is something you like, you can use it. Why do people think they have to follow the canon, they can always bend it. You can bend the canon to your liking in fanfictions and stuff. Not that this is a fanfiction and I did post what I thought was some evidence.

Ok but everything about your version is specifically disproved by the actually story.

So? Why does it matter, this is what I thought and this is what I prefer.

That’s why.
20 characters

This isn’t fanfiction. I just thought this might be true, especially with what I thought was evidence.

Fanfiction: fiction written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, movie, etc.

How isn’t your “Version of the story” considered Fanfiction?

Because I used what I thought was evidence. I thought this was a good theory. Especially since I noted some things between Tracer and Brigitte.

And I disproved it. Lul

Yeah so? You disproved it, some might like it. I’ve had enough of pointless argument. Let’s end this and just say it was a wrong theory.

Yeah sure some might like it, but why put it here, when fanfiction isn’t supposed to be on this forum. Your version is incorrect, easily disproved and not even allowed here by forum mods.

For the last time, this isn’t fanfiction, this was a theory I had that was wrong. Let’s end this argument before it goes any further.

It is fanfiction, (fiction written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, movie, etc.) And yes it’s wrong, so why still stand by it?

Block this thread if you want. If we stop arguing, but I might repost this so don’t view this if you want.

No I’m just here to disprove your theory. I’ll leave it there though cuz who cares

Then why did you come in the first place?

To disprove your theory