Pharah: can we get a merciiiiiiiiiii
widow: boom headshot
hanzo: stands and randomly shoots arrows and hears a tracer die from arrow
everybody in the game: 2 ez to deal with
at least this is what I think lol

9 Likes

Accurate.

20characters

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

13 Likes

Tracer is too ineffective nowadays to be a good dps and flanker

You have to play mind games with her

Sneak up on people and from around the corners do nothing but spam

4 Likes

Me: Oooh, a king of the hill map! I love these; maybe I can finally have a good game as Tracer for onc-

“Whoa there.”

“Mace to the face!”

“Watch your step!”

“Welcome to my reality.”

“Too hot for you?”

Me: … FML. -_-

13 Likes

I was playing widowmaker. First fight tracer punished me soo hardwith her falnk route. After that she just learned me how to use venom and have goor track to her.
She nevee got me anymore never though I would ever learn so much from a tracer!!

Meanwhile she really has no true counter

4 Likes

what on earth does this even mean i had a stroke reading this

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m dying right now. This post is essentially my unabridged biography as a Tracer player in 2019.

4 Likes

Wants to play S76 has to deal with nutshells.
1.The Community
2. Entirely Hitscans being more powerful.
3. Hooker target for an big pig.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

can we go one tracer post without hearing this please

5 Likes

This is standard procedure as Hanzo, spam arrows and watch things die. If things come too close, press E to win, then proceed to spamming arrows.

Kind of astonishing that in 2019, some people still want effortless counters even to heroes that are throw picks.

1 Like

When she gets a counter you will see a tracer post without it. Sorry

Not what I said, but I understand you need to make a caricature of what I said in order to have a point.

Tracer has been in the bottom five of the entire roster for one year straight = throw pick.

Counter is literally defined as a hero favored to win the matchup with less effort than their enemy.

2 Likes

Tracer does have counters. Just go moira and make her type angry words in chat

Tracers I fight can kill Moira

1 Like

“Welcome to the Apocalypse”

1 Like

Brig armor and burst heals counter Tracer. Even at T500 Tracer has plenty of counters. It’s why nobody, even pros, use her much anymore.

The healing and burst damage power creep have made her a throw pick compared to other dps. It’s not that you can’t pop off as Tracer, but you need far more effort for the same returned value of another dps. I don’t even practice Widow or Soldier much and can still get more value out of them on average.

3 Likes

tracer has her counters but a lot of issues can be negated by just actually waiting for your tanks to make space first. you can’t get countered if nobody is able to focus on you.

If a tracer cannot blink around an orb that takes more than a second to charge and travels even slower than Jr projectile maybe you shouldn’t play tracer