"Tracer@genji mains salty because they got a hard counter"

Are you referring to her Rally? No, you won’t be killing anyone then. It’s comparable to Lucio’s Ult at that point. You have to wait it out.

Tracer’s primary goal is to focus down targets, flank or create distraction. I’m unsure why you believe a Tracer shouldn’t focus support heroes. At best, she kills them and denies the enemy healing. At worst, she distracts the healer from performing their task.

A non-ulting Brigitte dies quickly, and her removal from team-fights help a lot.

It’s endless D:

Brigitte take too much time to kill, so for the time u somehow kite-kill brigitte ur entire team gonna be dead

Never was purpose of tracer in ranked, because it just doesn’t work in ranked. In pro play-scrims maybe.

It’s not Tracer’s role to keep her team alive. If the team dies, then healers are lacking, or something is wrong with team coordination altogether. How long do you think it takes to kill a Brigitte, if not severely damage her enough for her to back-off?

It’s not endless. Her Rally comes to an end.

I assure you, it is a main part of her role. It’s the point of her kit. Flanking and creating diversion from the front line is where she excels. Have you not ever blinked through the choke on Volskaya, tapped the point, and pulled 2 or so people from the choke; allowing your team to push through? It makes a difference.

She attacks weak targets, or creates gaps in the enemy’s defense with her movement.

1 Like

Because there are no situations where you should pick them (at least - reaper)

That…or you develop good aim.

On behalf of Moira mains, yes we have to switch.

Especially when people lock Tracer and Genji in one composition without discussion. I cannot heal you two, thus I am forced to play Mercy while Zenyatta’s healing is not enough to heal both of you at the same time.

The skill matchup still favors Tracer, that’s all I am saying.

nah depending on situation team fights are not that long, the introduction of widow and hanzo have increased the potential of shortening it.

yes kind of is her ultimate is like a train at full speed, whereby the team is focused on killing her. in a team environment like pro level it might seem fine but in ranked even up to and in GM this can be exploited.

Pharah is Mei’s counter. Yes, Mei can deal with Pharah, but Pharah has the advantage.

Yeah, this is what countering is.
Bastion alone can shred Brigitte’s shield and kill her with ease.

And this is just 1v1. In this game is it 6v6 so it can go all directions.

Mercy isn’t hard countered by flankers, but she is countered by them. If a Mercy is bullied too much then a Brigitte may be needed.

The point that I was trying to make was that heroes has counters and thag they can’t always deal with them.

Just like how Genji and Tracer can’t deal Brigitte. She’s their hard counter.

Another good example is Winston vs Reaper. Reaper can kill Winston and the only option Winston has is to escape Reaper’s reach.

This is basic game sense. Switch when you are countered or have someone else switch.

1 Like

thats the point
99% u cant counter brig as genji/ tracer
but w/ mei pharah is more like 50/50 of 40/60

thats what i do

When there’s a Sombra I usually have to switch out of Lucio. If you can’t embrace switching, of course you’re gonna get salty about facing your counter.

No, they were dominating the meta for 9 seasons and they received a counter to stop that. Haha, I’m going to start running Lúcio against a Sombra.

How does a full health Winston counter a full health Reaper? He doesn’t. He has to use his mobility to escape him.

The same thing applies to Tracer and Genji. They don’t have to fight Brigitte. Someone else has to fight her.

(It’s more 70/30 with Pharah and Mei if you’d ask me.
80/20 With Brigitte and Tracer/Genji.)

1 Like

dps vs tank again

its isnt that hard to kill a pharah as mei u just need to have good aim like u will have as mccree
and w/ brig in a 1v1 its more like 90/10

So you think only characters in the same role type should counter each other?

I’m guessing you’re new.

im geussing u r playing mostly mercy

Nah, mostly tanks.

Anyways, give me 1 good reason why characters of different roles cant counter each other?

they can, but not in a super hard way

I dont understand that sentence.

Winston is designed to get in there and smash squishies.
Moira and brig are designed to smash squishies.
Reaper is designed to smash certain tanks.
Tracer/genji are designed to destroy the squishiest healers.

Its almost like blizzard wants to keep counters and team comps varied and interesting by mixing things up.

fixed it
sry i was playing too