"Tracer@genji mains salty because they got a hard counter"

Purely false, any decent Tracer or Genji walks over any Hanzo that isn’t on OWL level.

And also, Bastion is quite effective against Brigitte, you using “meme” as argument against him shows that you just don’t want to accept reality because Bastion is used even in pro play.

Anything you say about your performance with anything is invalidated by the fact that you are posting on a profile with 0 play time on OW.

I’m sorry, what?
Hanzo is a counter to tracer actually, any good hanzo wins 1v1 versus tracer, it’s matchup with the advantage of hanzo.
Genji is somewhat counter of hanzo, yes. But skilled hanzo can kill/outplay average genji player, and gonna destroy the guy on genji who first time played this ehro.

Not really. Only in junktown maybe.

хххх-21526 my btag, it’s open so u can check overbuff

3 Likes

Brigitte isnt a hard counter. She cant touch you if you are 7 meters afar

3 Likes

mei can easily counter pharah

its a healer/ tank vs a dps

a healer vs a dps

You can’t touch anybody with 7 meters afar aswell, aswell as if u decide to attack someone she instantly gives them armor, aswell as you deal closely to zero damage to anyone under her ulti.
It is a hard counter when u literally can do zero to outplay hero.

Well, if this is okay then again, where’s my delete button to hanzo aswell?

Which is my point, she is picked to counter these 2 anyway or for goats comps.

If that is what you think it is very dumb you think soldier has no counter. He can do nothing against a Dva or Tracer or Genji in a fair fight.
Rein also cant do anything agains Tracer while rein in this case dosnt have those powers Brigitte have that you mentioned

These are soft counters.
Soldier versus genji/tracer is a skill matchup.
D.va destroys soldier in true 1v1 settings, but so she does to every single 200 hp hero. So do we swap off 200 hp heroes versus d.va?

What makes you think that soft? While Brigitte cant touch you is a hard counter?

Everything you wrote is false.

The only way a Hanzo can kill a decent Tracer or a decent Genji is them standing still. and I can’t really see how can you think otherwise.

Tracer can blink back and forth not giving Hanzo a hint of where she is and if she gets not headshotted by a fully charged arrow she can recall to reset the fight while Hanzo gets shot continously and eventually loses the fight. Headshotting a Tracer with a fully charged arrow (or hitting a headhsot+bodyshot / 3 bodyshots with Storm Arrow) isn’t as easy.

Genji can move a lot and burst Hanzo down and also pop-up his reflect as a defense tool, there isn’t anything that goes into Hanzo’s favor.

Your profile doesn’t exist, you are still hiding yourself even when we have public profile and created a profile just to post this idiocy of a thread because you know it was full of bull fertilizer.

Because it’s skill matchup. I dont have to swap off my soldier versus tracer, unless tracer player is a dafran/owl league player D:

You can google “wraxu(rank 1 hanzo) vs dafran(rank 1 world player)” Wraxu pretty much bullied dafran.

I have linked to you my battle tag, and u can watch my profile on overbuff.
My profile does not exist because i’m from eu.

I’m from eu and you can see my profile.

And what kind of BS is that since in 1 match a Hanzo bullied a Tracer than Hanzo is a hard counter? You didn’t list a single mechanic reason for it to happen, just some random reference to youtube/twitch crap.

Because u entered NA servers atleast once. I did not so my profile is not showen on forums.
Anyway again u can overbuff my btag, so what’s your point?

You dont have to swap Genji either if you are better than Brigitte.

1 Like

I’m a Tracer main mostly, and I have zero issues with Brigitte. Brigitte is easily dealt with by any Tracer with experience. Honestly, if she happens to corner me or stun me by surprise, I deserved to die and it’s fair game.

If a Tracer cries about a Brigitte, they’re a bad Tracer. Anyone who hasn’t figured out how to bait Brigitte’s stun or simply wait for her to have it on cooldown before engaging has yet to learn the fundamentals of Tracer play.

4 Likes

I had to even on my smurf account, i’m 4300 player had to swap off tracer versus 2800 brigitte players D:

Wow. U bait out her stun, then engage and deal 0 damage to armor. Gratz you on this one D:

See my first post in this thread.

1 Like

You met a smurf yourself. Mystery solved.
But I also doubt you are that good saying Rein has no hard counter

1 Like

Tracer will nearly one-clip Brigitte with headshots. You blink-in and blink-out and nearly every time the Brigitte will attempt to stun. When she misses, she is defenseless, and therefore allows you to kill her. Dash behind her, use different angles, etc. It’s very easy. Brigitte will never out damage a Tracer. If she does, you have poor accuracy, poor blink management, or poor movement.

Zero issues playing Tracer in Master’s matches. Brigitte is like a McCree with no revolver. You avoid the stun, and she’s easily neutralized.

0 damage to armor: What a way to be unrealistic.

1 Like

Silverborder players, dont think there any chance they might be smurfing

He doesn’t have to swap off eve.

U wont win any teamfight u decide to focus brigitte, she is too tanky for tracer and it’s not purpose of tracer/any damage dealer lock on 1 hero.
Aswell as u wont win any teamfight versus players under brigitte armor.

Proof that you were boosted by how easily a Tracer could counter the entire roster without effort (if that’s actually true, still posting on the 0 play-time profile).