Tracer Comic Challenge Tier 3 sprays not unlocking

Got Tier 1 and Tier 2 hours ago and have had eligible streamers up all day and night since 11:45 AM EST (the drops seemed to start earlier than the update because Jay3’s stream said ‘Drops Enabled’ at 11:45 AM).

Are these broken?

1 Like

I have been watching for over 8 hours and I’m also missing the tier 3 drops. Perhaps they’re just delayed?

Same, I have watched more than 10 hours but the tire 3 sprays are locked

They go out in batches…

But I wouldn’t worry…let’s not forget you have 2 weeks to get these things

1 Like

According to Twitch, I qualified for the tier 3 drop 18 hours ago but in game the 3rd tier is still locked.
Batches don’t take this long. It’s just bugged in some way.

They seem to be broken, or blocked. I got the tier 3 on twitch but they are locked in game

Had the same issue, I was awarded tier 3 over 8 hours ago but they didn’t show up in game. I closed and logged out of the Twitch app on my computer and the sprays immediately appeared. Not sure if it was coincidence or what but worth a try.

same for me, unlocked 1.5 days ago, watched an additional 10 hours of streams after unlock message on twitch, restarted game and computer multiple times, waited almost 2 days, nada.

tier 1 & 2 were granted without issues, tier 3 are borked.

For me, twitch was saying tier 1 and 2 were unlocked but they weren’t appearing in game. Tier 3 wouldn’t unlock at all, despite having watched enough streams for it. This is weird, but I turned off my ad-blocker and pop-up blocker and it immediately gave me tier 3 and the sprays appeared on my account.

I came to the forums wondering if it was just me but seems like this is a pretty big problem. I’ve been watching streams for days non stop and still no sprays.